Will Democrats show their TRUE colors next week ???

Big Rigger

Just as I thought , all the left wing racists are coming out of the closet !!! It's history repeating itself !!!
Black on black racist. He's always entitled and he wants it both ways. Work the system. Cry about skin color inequities and use the N word because that's how they play the card.

I have several good friends that are great human beings and don't have to rely on their skin color to get ahead because they're honest people who believe that their worth is in what they do and say every day, not because of the color of their skin. They're more family to me than my own blood brothers. You get what you give in life. But if you demand things because of your skin color then you're no better than a two year old spoiled brat in a candy store. I'm really tired of hearing this garbage.

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
Our economy is just fine still the world's fifth largest.
Chinese trade hub of America’s west coast. Largest America agriculture state, billions funded by federal programs.

California received the most federal funding out of any state in the union by far and it’s not even a close second.

The democrats have done nothing to make California a great economic powerhouse, they are piggy backing off of America and control a large coastal area on the pacific coast of the United States. Despite the great advantages California has been blessed with it is running itself into the ground losing seats in the House of Representatives as people flee it.

MAKAVELI

Chinese trade hub of America’s west coast. Largest America agriculture state, billions funded by federal programs.

California received the most federal funding out of any state in the union by far and it’s not even a close second.

The democrats have done nothing to make California a great economic powerhouse, they are piggy backing off of America and control a large coastal area on the pacific coast of the United States. Despite the great advantages California has been blessed with it is running itself into the ground losing seats in the House of Representatives as people flee it.
Per capita we send more in taxes than we take in federal dollars unlike red States.

cachmeifucan

So you're okay on spending $200+ million on a pointless recall election?
Yes its called the law. Its a process they got the signatures they filed the paperwork. He is a joke he just continues the problems no solution. This recall is the only reason schools opened on time. Any Californians that voted for him deserve him. Im stuck in illinois and cant wait to move to a red State. U never answered my question but i doubt u voted or ever voted so u my favorite democrat.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Read the book, Uncle Tom was a hero in Stowe’s book. He let himself be beaten to death rather than tell on the 2 women that escaped. Because of the stage play he somehow got a bad rap because it wasn’t true to the book. Check it if you doubt it.

PT Car Washer

Yes its called the law. Its a process they got the signatures they filed the paperwork. He is a joke he just continues the problems no solution. This recall is the only reason schools opened on time. Any Californians that voted for him deserve him. Im stuck in illinois and cant wait to move to a red State. U never answered my question but i doubt u voted or ever voted so u my favorite democrat.
You won't have far to travel. Try Missouri. See how well you fit in with the hillbillies.