Will I get my job back?

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
New drivers just panic I see it every day think they have to be off by 5:00
The-Twilight-Zone-featured-image.jpg
....they still boot camp mold ,some people won't think about they safety and the risk of losing the job, just saying!!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I've been a full time cover driver for about 18 months now. I was fired last Thursday and here's why, okay, so I have a buddy who delivers for Amazon and he was in my area on Thursday. I was probably 20 stops behind my normal pace and so I gave him a call and asked if he could help me deliver a few streets, I prerecorded 12-14 stops, he puts the packages in his car and delivers them. It was a really tight neighbor and in a normal passenger car it couldn't have taken him more than 25-35 minutes. I get a message on the DIAD probably an hour after he makes the deliveries telling me I need to call my center ASAP. I called and they said that a customer called UPS and asked why an Amazon driver was delivering UPS packages. I explained that I was behind and I asked my buddy for help but they were having none of it. They came and picked me up, another driver took over my route, we went back to the building and they got a union steward and basically fired me and took my badge. My union steward was unsure if I would get my job back. Can they fire me for this? I feel like I'm being treated unfairly and I literally did nothing wrong. I need this job and I'm worried. What do you all think?
I think you're a troll or a complete maroon. Either way goodbye.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
So does nobody ever check these people out who posts threads like this?
This goof has started about 8 threads as to being walked out and fired for absolutely stupid stuff.
I am disappointed in all who have responded.
Ridiculous, simply ridiculous

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So does nobody ever check these people out who posts threads like this?
This goof has started about 8 threads as to being walked out and fired for absolutely stupid stuff.
I am disappointed in all who have responded.
Ridiculous, simply ridiculous
I just always assume it's one of your other accounts and figure if your life is that pathetic I'll play along.