Will There Be Violence on November 9th?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Opening post, LOL.

I do find it interesting that the left believes that the right would ever hold violent protests. I can't recall that ever happening. When the right protests, it is a picnic in a park and when they leave it is cleaner than it was before.

We all know what leftist protests look like. Hate, violence, and destruction as on display now.

Pretty funny stuff when people carrying "Love trumps hate" signs spew hate and burn down a city. That's love alright. And Trump is the hater?

Look-up some KKK and Neo-Nazi protests. Aren't those Right Wingers?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I love the protesters who burn New Balance Shoes.

People Burning New Balance Sneakers to Protest Company's Trump Support

They had to or are going to buy the shoes which does not hurt the company's profits, just to burn them .
In what world does that make any sense ?

Also they are hurting the environment which they claim to want to save by burning those shoes.

Wow, are you people dense. Just like The Right, which has it's fringe elements like the KKK and Neo-Nazis, so do we here on The Left. Yes, "Berkeley Liberals" drive Priuses or Lesbarus, wear Birkenstocks, and want Communism while they push their social justice agenda down everyone's throats. They burn things down when they don't get their way, because they are effed-up, just like the KKK and Nazis.

I'm a moderate liberal, which is how most of us are. We don't protest and destroy crap, and like capitalism. We work within the system.

I drive a modified Cummins diesel powered truck that makes 500 hp, have a CCW, and carry a gun most of the time. I support the police and the death penalty. I don't like Trump, but I'll help get rid of him at the voting booth, not by participating in a useless march.

Quit categorizing liberals as all the same. We're not.

JL 0513

Look-up some KKK and Neo-Nazi protests. Aren't those Right Wingers?

Democrats created the KKK. The TEA party protests, as you well know, are the primary examples of right wing protests in recent history. Not sure why Neo-Nazis would come to mind. They obviously don't represent the American right/conservatives.

Fact of the matter is, 100% of violent protests are from the left.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Democrats created the KKK. The TEA party protests, as you well know, are the primary examples of right wing protests in recent history. Not sure why Neo-Nazis would come to mind. They obviously don't represent the American right/conservatives.

Fact of the matter is, 100% of violent protests are from the left.

You're as dense as lead. Oh, so you don't own the KKK or Nazis? Pretty selective of you there. Berkeley :censored2:s obviously don't represent the vast majority of liberals either.

They want your gun. I don't, unless you're selling it to me to add to my collection.

The statement that 100% of violent protests are from the Far Left is just ignorant, and so is your KKK statement. Southern Democrats may have invented the KKK in the distant past, but that's kind of irrelevant, except to you and Sean Hannity. What counts is who the KKK identifies with today, and that would be Donald Trump. David Duke, whom Trump "doesn't know", the most visible public face of the KKK, endorsed Trump.

My guess is that they probably wouldn't like Obama, or Sanders ( a JEW!!), or Hillary.

Please go back to school and get smart.

Last edited:

JL 0513

You're as dense as lead. Oh, so you don't own the KKK or Nazis? Pretty selective of you there. Berkeley :censored2:s obviously don't represent the vast majority of liberals either.

They want your gun. I don't, unless you're selling it to me to add to my collection.

The statement that 100% of violent protests are from the Far Left is just ignorant, and so is your KKK statement. Southern Democrats may have invented the KKK in the distant past, but that's kind of irrelevant, except to you and Sean Hannity. What counts is who the KKK identifies with today, and that would be Donald Trump. David Duke, whom Trump "doesn't know", the most visible public face of the KKK, endorsed Trump.

My guess is that they probably wouldn't like Obama, or Sanders ( a JEW!!), or Hillary.

Please go back to school and get smart.

I totally realize that most of the left isn't violent. I live in MA, and we are fortunate to not have had any of our cities burnt down by BLM or Occupy Wall Street or the current Trump protests. Feel free to jog my memory with a time when the right burned down a city.

Really, I'm curious as to why the KKK is even brought up in discussion during this campaign. As if Trump supports them. The KKK supports him because he is a white man. It's basically that simple. It also helps that Trump has national pride but there's nothing inherently racist about that. The media drew focus to this for obvious reasons. Candidates can't control who supports them. There's some crazy people supporting Hillary that she can't control.

BTW, 6 years of college and two degrees is enough for me. I'm done, thank you.

JL 0513

DriveInDriveOut, you are a piece of work when it comes to rating posts. You red X or laugh at facts, or say the above post is a derail when it is directly related to the conversation. Just because you personally don't like them. If you backed them up with explanation, I wouldn't mind but you can't.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
DriveInDriveOut, you are a piece of work when it comes to rating posts. You red X or laugh at facts, or say the above post is a derail when it is directly related to the conversation. Just becsue you personally don't like them. If you backed them up with explanation, I wouldn't mind but you can't.
What posts are you referring to champ?
Ask and you shall receive.

upsgrunt

It was stated on here to "quit categorizing liberals as all the same- we're not"

Then why is it being done to conservatives, or better known to liberals as "you people"?

Seems like liberals talk the talk, but don't walk the walk.
Conservatives are all morons, liberals are genius according to them, but they say things to the contrary.
Help me understand.
You can never build you, or your views up, by tearing others, or their views down.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It was stated on here to "quit categorizing liberals as all the same- we're not"

Then why is it being done to conservatives, or better known to liberals as "you people"?

Conservatives are all morons, liberals are genius according to them, but they say things to the contrary.
Help me understand.
You can never build you, or your views up, by tearing others, or their views down.
Exactly, now take everything you said and reverse it.... goes both ways.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Help me understand.

In God We Don't Trust. So sayeth the Satanic liberals. How is Trump doing on the Church-O-Meter? I'd say he's done his share of sinning and I've never seen him go to services...ever. He doesn't even know his Bible.

You're supporting Satan himself.

rod

Retired 22 years
In God We Don't Trust. So sayeth the Satanic liberals. How is Trump doing on the Church-O-Meter? I'd say he's done his share of sinning and I've never seen him go to services...ever. He doesn't even know his Bible.

Bible thumping never gets anyone anywhere.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

He's a secret muslim.... you heard it here first.

newfie

another loser having a crying spell. You guys post your video's of crying all over the internet. It is so entertaining.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Bible thumping never gets anyone anywhere.

I think the first time Trump had ever seen a Bible was when someone in the campaign handed him one. He certainly isn't a practicing Christian, and his behavior is anything but Christian. How many of the 10 Commandments did he break on the Billy Bush Bus and the lies on the walk-back?