Will TU and or TDU apologize?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
The protest was denied. The threats were not denied. The decision read something to the effect that threats and insults were shouted into the void, and did not deter MT from giving his speech and he wasn't intimidated by the threats.
The threats and insults were recorded, therefore they are undeniable.
Hats off to MT for not being intimidated by disrespectful and rude behavior by grown children.
Recorded? You obviously don't know what OB's voice sounds like. Only thing anyone heard was "How does he get more rights than me?" touted by NOT OB. Super intimidating.

Gimme Danger

Recorded? You obviously don't know what OB's voice sounds like. Only thing anyone heard was "How does he get more rights than me?" touted by NOT OB. Super intimidating.
Yeah, the part where TM said "you're *&!!@% all dead" is a threat. Read the protest again ESD 284, I believe.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Yeah, the part where TM said "you're *&!!@% all dead" is a threat. Read the protest again ESD 284, I believe.
And what does that have to do with hanging Hall a political lie train that surfaced the truth. Even TDU says well it might not be hall but it's gotta be someone else.

Gimme Danger

You're demanding an apology @wide load for the back and forth that is Teamster politics. Good luck with that. Not with the grown children that act like wannabe thugs at the convention, and that behavior filters down to the locals.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Looks like hall is officially in the clear.
IIO Charges Against hall Withdrawn
How will the spin machine turn this around?

Try and find the suspenders, to pull up their "big boy" pants ??

Will there ever be an apology for the terrible behavior by HH supporters at the convention?

You must be new.... to this whole Teamster thing.

The face to face disrespect and threats. And there was a whole lot of online disparaging.

How about all the disrespect, threats, and verbal abuse towards H&H ?

I'm talking about the fact that all opposition said Ken was going down with all this irrefutable guilt and a rerun election was eminent. A few "You guys ain't winning." is minuscule campared to lies, mistruths and slanderous comments made by the opposition and another group who stood to make a ton of money if TU won.

If KP and TDU outright won....

Their next "convention" would be in Maui.:biggrin:

I just don't forget threats to my PO.

Wasn't that protest denied too? Interesting. I see a trend here.

But the disrespect and threats were undeniable.

Respect is not given.... It is earned.

Remember that.

Even TDU says well it might not be hall but it's gotta be someone else.

And aliens exist in Area 51.

I didn't know hall needed to apologize for anything.

He doesn't.

Quite frankly, I'm surprised he still puts up this BS.

That's the "measure of a man".... who keeps doing the right thing, for the members.

You're demanding an apology @wide load for the back and forth that is Teamster politics. Good luck with that.

Wait a minute.

This entire thread.... you have been seeking an apology.

Now, you acknowledge Teamster politics ??

WTF

-Bug-

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
I don't really want to say I told you so, but if you go through all my posts the last 4 to 5 months I've been saying Kenny was okay. I also said the election would be certified. When you look at what I post it's factual. When you look at @The Son of Sam posts the are non factual and spread fear and disorganization.

Now moving forward lets try and work together and get a good contract.

Yes, you were right. I was just wondering if it was your blind loyalty to H, which I do respect, getting in the way or if it was that you knew more than the rest of us.

Either way, even though I butted heads with Ken H over Teamcare, if he did nothing wrong in this case, I am glad the charges were withdrawn.

LeadBelly

Banned
Yes, you were right. I was just wondering if it was your blind loyalty to H, which I do respect, getting in the way or if it was that you knew more than the rest of us.

Either way, even though I butted heads with Ken H over Teamcare, if he did nothing wrong in this case, I am glad the charges were withdrawn.
Thanks, I think!!!!