Will UPS CEO Carol Tome sacrifice for the team?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
1674476303054.png

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
My troll babies.. please stay on topic. The discussion of this thread asks how many days during a strike would it take for you to turn into a scab ?

@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U Would turn in 3 hrs

@burrheadd would immediately throw his browns in the trash and come in with a collared polo. (Fake management)

@Thebrownblob would last 4 days, but scab on the 5th.

What do y’all think? 🤔

Thebrownblob

My troll babies.. please stay on topic. The discussion of this thread asks how many days during a strike would it take for you to turn into a scab ?

@burrheadd would immediately throw his browns in the trash and come in with a collared polo. (Fake management)

What do y’all think? 🤔
I think you would end up naked straprd to a pole on the third day. And your management buddy’s will probably be there.🤷‍♂️

Buffet Master

FEEDAH FATTY

What do y’all think? 🤔
As long as the Union Hall is grilling up hot dogs, I'll toe the line indefinitely.

Emergency Conditions

What do y’all think? 🤔
I can't speak for anyone else but I have enough savings to sit on the line until irreparable damage has been caused to the company 👍

Next Day Error

X - Other

What do y’all think? 🤔
I'm an unmarried man with zero debt and have saved 50%+ of my pay for 8 years... My strike fund is fat.

Come at me, UPS.