Will UPS disclose to future employers the circumstances under which I resigned? (On Topic)

wayfair

swollen member
Well what the hell did you do to be forced to resign

Had a driver get complained on by several women on his route.
He was new to the area and I guess he figured they would be cool with him.
He went into one office and gave a female a shoulder massage while she was on the phone.
she didn't like it...
LP went and interviewed the women and then gave the driver the option to resign or be terminated for sexual harassment

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
He went into one office and gave a female a shoulder massage while she was on the phone.
she didn't like it...
LP went and interviewed the women and then gave the driver the option to resign or be terminated for sexual harassment
I wonder what gave him the idea that it was ok to put his hands on someone?

wayfair

swollen member
He thought she was 18?

197kxh2ztvfhhjpg.jpg

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
she didn't like it...
There's a guy like that in my center...he's actually not allowed at a couple businesses cause he made women so uncomfortable...next route over has to cover them

wayfair

swollen member
There's a guy like that in my center...he's actually not allowed at a couple businesses cause he made women so uncomfortable...next route over has to cover them

we have a driver that has made complaints about a few business's/customer's, that the workers being a bit overbearing...
another driver has to do that work

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....

We had one that couldn't deliver to an entire town. A player, don't you know. He has moved on to feeders.