Will ups hire with prior drug test fail

Rown1986

You don’t need a drug test to work at ups

ups takes all comers
Well what I'm asking is does DOT fail go on a background check for a NON dot job at ups?? I applied for seasonal package and am worried they will disqualify me for a Dot fail when I'm applying for warehouse and or package car driver which has nothing to do with dot. I dont care if I ever drive a truck in my life anymore but package car was something I've always wanted to do and work for ups.

ManInBrown

I don't think UPS would have access to that previous drug test.
I think they do have access to that. What was that form they made everyone sign about 8 months ago? It was something to the effect of a clearinghouse regarding DOT? Drug tests, driving violations. All information was going to go to a central location that could be accessed by any employer. Maybe doesn’t affect someone looking to work inside.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Will UPS hire someone with a dot drug test fail? Not to become a driver but to work warehouse?
Did you fail a PRE EMPLOYMENT test or a drop?

It can be seen and not...

Mostly only for CDL.

Applying for a non driving it can still be held against you if they choose but... Not.

Still boggles me how drivers are bound by dot regulations when its not a commercial vehicle...

Outside of the straight truck.

Helping.

Rown1986

Mostly only for CDL.

Applying for a non driving it can still be held against you if they choose but... Not.

Still boggles me how drivers are bound by dot regulations when its not a commercial vehicle...

Helping.
Thanks its was a random drop. :censored2: happens and mistakes are made...I just don't want this possibly following me to UPS. I'll wait 5 years for it to become history and apply then.

Rown1986

What drugs they bust you on?
Schd II. I honestly don't do drugs lol it's crazy because I don't but I got fkd up at my buddys birthday party, blame the alcohol and my terrible decision making due to it. I'm not crying or btiching because life goes on even if that means never driving a truck again so be it. I'd still like to work warehouse put my time in and move into package car.

Rown1986

Mostly only for CDL.

Helping.
Thanks, it was a random. I already got tested 3 times for this company in a short time less then 6months, I knew I had a 50/50 chance but I knew refusal fks you either way so I pissed. MRO called me like 5 days later and that was that. My terminal boss even said we hate to see you go but this is company policy and if you need help you have my number. I'm just trying to figure out if applying now for UPS is worth being blacklisted or waiting for the 5 year mark when most violations and past history fall off.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Well what I'm asking is does DOT fail go on a background check for a NON dot job at ups?? I applied for seasonal package and am worried they will disqualify me for a Dot fail when I'm applying for warehouse and or package car driver which has nothing to do with dot. I dont care if I ever drive a truck in my life anymore but package car was something I've always wanted to do and work for ups.
We got a guy working twilight on the load wall that did time for manslaughter, I think you’re ok.

Rown1986

I think they do have access to that. What was that form they made everyone sign about 8 months ago? It was something to the effect of a clearinghouse
That horse paste dawg

regarding DOT? Drug tests, driving violations. All information was going to go to a central location that could be accessed by any employer. Maybe doesn’t affect someone looking to work inside.

We got a guy working twilight on the load wall that did time for manslaughter, I think you’re ok.
Thanks, I'll give ups a call back knowing this newfound knowledge.

Mostly only for CDL.

Helping.

Package cars are commercial vehicles regulated by FMCSA because the GVWR is greater than 10,001 but less than 26,000 pounds. Those vehicles and drivers are bound by DOT regulations but do not require a CDL.

Now you're not boggled.

You're muthaf***ing welcome.

Actually helping this time.

NAHimGOOD

Package cars are commercial vehicles regulated by FMCSA because the GVWR is greater than 10,001 but less than 26,000 pounds. Those vehicles and drivers are bound by DOT regulations but do not require a CDL.

Now you're not boggled.

You're muthaf***ing welcome.

Actually helping this time.
Trust me...

Extremely well versed in the wording.

Legally...

Broken down to the bottom line...

Used in certain instances...

I'll stop there.

I like swizzle...

On topic.

I don't want to help this time...

NAHimGOOD

Thanks, it was a random. I already got tested 3 times for this company in a short time less then 6months, I knew I had a 50/50 chance but I knew refusal fks you either way so I pissed. MRO called me like 5 days later and that was that. My terminal boss even said we hate to see you go but this is company policy and if you need help you have my number. I'm just trying to figure out if applying now for UPS is worth being blacklisted or waiting for the 5 year mark when most violations and past history fall off.
Seriously...

You might want to get to the root of the issue...

An innocent someone or yourself is going to get hurt.

On topic.

Always helping.

Good luck.

Trust me...

Extremely well versed in the wording.

Legally...

Broken down to the bottom line...

Used in certain instances...

I'll stop there.

I like swizzle...

On topic.

I don't want to help this time...