Will you take SS immediately or delay like they want you to?

Thebrownblob

They made good profit and they raised the dividend to the shareholders by 60%.
Also the pilots got a nice extension
They are going to use the current economic situation, even though we are supposed to be rewarded and compensated for the previous five years on this contract. Hopefully O’Brien remind them they paid everyone else now it’s our turn.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I’m out at 55 years old don’t care how much money I have saved

🤬 this place
🧔‍♂️✊
Wimp
Screenshot_20200723-185117_Samsung Internet.jpg

Nolimitz

I know a person that claimed anxiety was making her disabled. Got herself on ssi, total bull. Goes on vacations all the time.

No accountability, no follow-up.
NOT true. my daughter has been disabled since birth. We did not sign her up for SSDI until she was 18. I am constantly filling out paperwork and zoom calls to maintain her on SSDI. She will never have the mental capability to function on her own. Yes, there is fraud out there but the govt is looking in the wrong places.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
NOT true. my daughter has been disabled since birth. We did not sign her up for SSDI until she was 18. I am constantly filling out paperwork and zoom calls to maintain her on SSDI. She will never have the mental capability to function on her own. Yes, there is fraud out there but the govt is looking in the wrong places.
I wonder if they call you because her case is clear cut and legit? Fills the audit quota without hassle for the government worker?

These fakers seem to be getting away with it.

Nolimitz

Maybe
I wonder if they call you because her case is clear cut and legit? Fills the audit quota without hassle for the government worker?

These fakers seem to be getting away with it.
maybe so? She has been special needs all her life and we fronted all the cost other than school and busing. Her medical history is well documented. If they looking for frauds they should start with UPS and FedEx back/knee injury claims and guy/gals out mowing the lawn every two days who are out for 2 years on ssi