Winds of Change...

Al Foretta

Hate to see MM go, he was the best of all of them and will be missed.

Heard JK is going too. What will it take to make the real change needed in SS?

And for the new guy, good luck to him...Like the rest of the new senior outside hires the over/under is 22 months. Where is Jack W???
Question is how long will Seattle Slew stay now that he has a new boss on the east coast?

air_upser

Hate to see MM go, he was the best of all of them and will be missed.

Heard JK is going too. What will it take to make the real change needed in SS?

And for the new guy, good luck to him...Like the rest of the new senior outside hires the over/under is 22 months. Where is Jack W???
Question is how long will Seattle Slew stay now that he has a new boss on the east coast?

I'm changing the name of SS to "the collective". Anyone with a different opinion than the borg queen....aka seymour...is effectively dismissed. You can't take a leak in Mahwah without a 30 minute conference call and manager approval.

obama

so let's try again with another outsider, eh? This time it's a so-called 'security expert'.

If you can make it here (UPS) you can make it anywhere.

Apparently the reverse is not true though. :groooansmileyf:

Chances are slim that anyone hired from the outside (that are worth anything) would ever last there. "Most" other companies treat their employees with respect, trust them and offer flexibility. These people are used to coming/going as they please, while getting the job done. They're adults. When treated like a child and after being spied on to see how many hours they're in the building, they're gone.

obama

on the same subject, what do you folks think of the recent OSP/CPM merger? And do you see more changes coming as a result of the merger?

Dfigtree

<<You can't take a leak in Mahwah without a 30 minute conference call and manager approval.>> I didn't let my people take leaks at all. Period. Amen.