Winter driver hats.

morgahorse

I wear a mad bomber type fur hat with the flaps with a neck gaiter. Last year when it hit -40F a few times I even started wearing my bicycling skull cap under the fur hat.

barnyard

KTM rider
I hate wearing hats, makes my scalp itch. Someone suggested washing my hats, balaclavas and skull cap (I wear one of those too when it gets really cold) with Head and Shoulders. Have to do it by hand, but it does work.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I hate wearing hats, makes my scalp itch. Someone suggested washing my hats, balaclavas and skull cap (I wear one of those too when it gets really cold) with Head and Shoulders. Have to do it by hand, but it does work.
Shave your head, problem solved. Used to have the same issue when I wore them and had hair on my cranium. Shave my head all year with no guard on the sheers, problem went away.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I wear this when the temp drops below zero (in brown of course):
index.jpg

When it's a little warmer with no wind, this is my goto hat:
images2.jpg

Balaclavas drive me nuts so I prefer this:
images.jpg
images1.jpg

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Wear whatever you feel comfortable with warmth as the number one reason. Like I said earlier no one is coming out in the cold or rain to check your uniform

Future

Victory Ride
Idk....its kinda anything goes in my building when the extreme cold hits......I stay with the normal UPS standard hat inside the building....but as soon as i am out in the war zone its anything goes......never had a problem.......Keep yourself warm in extreme conditions!

Notretiredyet

I hate hats, usually wear 180 ear muffs have a special pair of mink earmuffs I like to wear on days I want to screw with the uniform nazis

DOK

Idk....its kinda anything goes in my building when the extreme cold hits......I stay with the normal UPS standard hat inside the building....but as soon as i am out in the war zone its anything goes......never had a problem.......Keep yourself warm in extreme conditions!

Must be nice. We can only wear company issued official uniform apparel, it is strictly enforced.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
You may be able to get away with it on Christmas Eve but I wouldn't try to do it before then.
I wore one once first half of the day on Christmas eve but at lunch a 37 year driver/senior steward educated me about how big of a deal being "out of uniform" is and talked me into taking it off.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Yeah the idea of wearing a Santa hat all xmas is pretty cornballish to be honest lol. That's an old school thing you might have seen drivers who are stuck in the 70s n 80s do lmfao.