Wish for a wedding

AKX

Prayers to the family and his beautiful wife. Sad story even before his passing. Glad they were able to have their dream wedding.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I got the news from my mgmt team. Someone alerted me of the pending disaster, and I started collecting, hoping to get it to them in time for things they might need. I was too late. It was going to be given to Dad, now Im not sure who we should give it to. Thoughts?

brown bomber

brown bomber
I've dealt with enough of this .......through my own family.......I'm fully aware, that every family will have to deal w/ the lose of family...guess I'll just say additional prayers..........God Bless

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Thats all I can do too. Its so sad. it totally ripped my day, and week. , and I didnt know them, just the dad. I cannot imagine the pain. I just hug mine closer when I can coz ya just never know.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
RIP My wife has the same Oncologist. Her first Oncologist left behind a young wife and two small children when he lost his battle with brain cancer earlier this year.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You shouldn't feel bad tooner, it's the one common thread that runs through all of us no matter what color, faith, political leanings or other differences...........nobody gets out alive.

island1fox

When you read a story like this some of the arguments we have with each other seem kind of dopey in the scope of things. This young couple had to face death very early. As bad as it sounds all of us will someday face the same. Love and enjoy every day you are given.