Women Get Shorted !

IJustWorkHere

As a women . Unless you go into FT driver there are no available FT position for women . Even after being there for 15 years only thing available are the cake PT positions . Sucks that after being with a company for so long nothing is available . I’ve had my name on endless Iists for 22.3 or other full time spots only to not get it . I’ve went and tried to drive on 3 different occasions didn’t pass probation. ( wasn’t fast enough ) Guess I’ll stick to High Value and Driving Chaser . The picture below is what my truck looked like week 1 training .

Attachments

• 173F506E-87CA-4B67-95FB-A86B02D3FE24.jpeg
    173F506E-87CA-4B67-95FB-A86B02D3FE24.jpeg
    393.8 KB · Views: 95

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
As a women . Unless you go into FT driver there are no available FT position for women . Even after being there for 15 years only thing available are the cake PT positions . Sucks that after being with a company for so long nothing is available . I’ve had my name on endless Iists for 22.3 or other full time spots only to not get it . I’ve went and tried to drive on 3 different occasions didn’t pass probation. ( wasn’t fast enough ) Guess I’ll stick to High Value and Driving Chaser . The picture below is what my truck looked like week 1 training .
Sorry you feel that way but you are a Union member now so any job you bid for is based solely on seniority, not race, gender, creed, identity or any other damn thing. Also, as a union member, we all do the same job *(22.4 I get it) for the same pay so I can assure you that most drivers had loads similar to what you showed for the past year or more as well.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Sorry you feel that way but you are a Union member now so any job you bid for is based solely on seniority, not race, gender, creed, identity or any other damn thing. Also, as a union member, we all do the same job *(22.4 I get it) for the same pay so I can assure you that most drivers had loads similar to what you showed for the past year or more as well.
But muh sojiny.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Not to bad
Should be done by 5 or 5:30

Do you think they have a two-tier system for men and women doing this job?

All the women drivers I know are all badass And they are embarrassed to play the female card.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
As a woman. Why would you think you should get preferential treatment because you’re a woman? We fought for equal pay as men. You being too slow has nothing to do with being a woman. You just sucked at it. If you can’t do the job don’t complain when there is no job created for you.

IJustWorkHere

Just 50 more years of seniority and I’ll have any position I want Yay 😀! I’m so excited for the future .

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You sell hot dogs out that window?

IJustWorkHere

As a woman. Why would you think you should get preferential treatment because you’re a woman? We fought for equal pay as men. You being too slow has nothing to do with being a woman. You just sucked at it. If you can’t do the job don’t complain when there is no job created for you.
Never said I deserve preferred treatment I work just as hard if not as hard as the men in my hub . Did you read my post? Or did you just hurry to the comment section to be an Ass ? If you READ you’ll see that I’m complaining about there not being enough FT positions whether it’s driving or other . Go re arrange your shelves and refresh your balls . Then have several seats .

Attachments

• 143DE612-AE35-41A2-BB8A-4F923285184D.jpeg
    143DE612-AE35-41A2-BB8A-4F923285184D.jpeg
    338.4 KB · Views: 92

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Never said I deserve preferred treatment I work just as hard if not as hard as the men in my hub . Did you read my post? Or did you just hurry to the comment section to be an Ass ? If you READ you’ll see that I’m complaining about there not being enough FT positions whether it’s driving or other . Go re arrange your shelves and refresh your balls . Then have several seats .
No. You brought up positions for women. Not my problem you can’t write clearly.

IJustWorkHere

I’ll address you as I did the other musty ball driver below you . Read what I said . Im complaining about there not being enough FT positions . Don’t rush to the comment section to speak on random :censored2: . Adjust & clean your musty balls , read what I said , fix your face then come talk to me as a equal FEMALE union member . At the end of the day the union should do more for us no matter our sex . LOL you sound like you have something against women .... It’s ok if you like men . You don’t have to attack me . I’m a safe person .

Attachments

• FD02C151-D080-438A-86D3-ED809ECD4954.jpeg
    FD02C151-D080-438A-86D3-ED809ECD4954.jpeg
    177.8 KB · Views: 75