Women Get Shorted !

oldngray

nowhere special
You wanna refresh mine???
500.gif

KOG72

I’m full of it
As a women . Unless you go into FT driver there are no available FT position for women . Even after being there for 15 years only thing available are the cake PT positions . Sucks that after being with a company for so long nothing is available . I’ve had my name on endless Iists for 22.3 or other full time spots only to not get it . I’ve went and tried to drive on 3 different occasions didn’t pass probation. ( wasn’t fast enough ) Guess I’ll stick to High Value and Driving Chaser . The picture below is what my truck looked like week 1 training .
Where I am at there is a lot of women that have combo jobs quite a few are shifters on the yard just have to wait your turn,sometimes seniority sucks but just stick it out when it’s your turn it will happen.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I’ll address you as I did the other musty ball driver below you . Read what I said . Im complaining about there not being enough FT positions . Don’t rush to the comment section to speak on random * . Adjust & clean your musty balls , read what I said , fix your face then come talk to me as a equal FEMALE union member . At the end of the day the union should do more for us no matter our sex . LOL you sound like you have something against women .... It’s ok if you like men . You don’t have to attack me . I’m a safe person .
Thanks, but I don’t need a safe person. I‘m very well capable of standing on my own. And I LOVE men! They’re pretty awesome. :)

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
You sell hot dogs out that window?
That looks like the “school car”
We had a package car like that converted with ~6 rows of seats and windows when I made driver and did my training week in MASPETH NY

Might’ve been day 2 or 3 when we each took turns driving a 3 mile training path around the neighborhood

oldngray

nowhere special
That looks like the “school car”
We had a package car like that converted with ~6 rows of seats and windows when I made driver and did my training week in MASPETH NY

Might’ve been day 2 or 3 when we each took turns driving a 3 mile training path around the neighborhood
We had one of those but mostly it was just used to drive sups around so they could pretend they knew what it was like. That and for new crops of rookies who had never been in a package car before. Never used for any real training.

YourMissingCallTag

I’ll address you as I did the other musty ball driver below you . Read what I said . Im complaining about there not being enough FT positions . Don’t rush to the comment section to speak on random * . Adjust & clean your musty balls , read what I said , fix your face then come talk to me as a equal FEMALE union member . At the end of the day the union should do more for us no matter our sex . LOL you sound like you have something against women .... It’s ok if you like men . You don’t have to attack me . I’m a safe person .
Jesus Crist! Re-read the second sentence of your diatribe. You specifically stated there are no full time jobs for women. You only have yourself to blame for not being able to hack it as a driver, perhaps you’d be better suited for management…..

IJustWorkHere

Jesus Crist! Re-read the second sentence of your diatribe. You specifically stated there are no full time jobs for women. You only have yourself to blame for not being able to hack it as a driver, perhaps you’d be better suited for management…..
I think you are missing the point . But that’s cool . I’ll take all the jokes . But every guy here if you had the opportunity to work FT at UPS you wouldn’t drive . It pays well but it’s a hella crappy job . If other FT opportunities were there half would not choose to drive . WE NEED MORE FT JOBS SO WOMEN & MEN ALIKE ARE NOT FORCED TO DRIVE .

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I think you are missing the point . But that’s cool . I’ll take all the jokes . But every guy here if you had the opportunity to work FT at UPS you wouldn’t drive . It pays well but it’s a hella crappy job . If other FT opportunities were there half would not choose to drive . WE NEED MORE FT JOBS SO WOMEN & MEN ALIKE ARE NOT FORCED TO DRIVE .
Isn’t that what ups mostly is. DRIVING boxes from one place to another. help me out here what kind of jobs are you talking about hairdresser or short order cooks maybe operating engineers

WTF are you talking about

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Glad you are off don’t forget to repeat your racist jokes to your black co workers come Monday morning. I bet you won’t . 🤣
It wasn’t a joke. The past three on road supes promoted at my building are black women. Explain how that makes me racist please. I don’t have a problem with them being black at all or women, but apparently you do.

IJustWorkHere

It wasn’t a joke. The past three on road supes promoted at my building are black women. Explain how that makes me racist please. I don’t have a problem with them being black at all or women, but apparently you do.
I’m sorry you brought up the fact that they were black not me . Had you not said especially black women it wouldn’t have ever came up in the convo . You have a problem with it . You said it out loud . Own your racism don’t run from it now .

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I’m sorry you brought up the fact that they were black not me . Had you not said especially black women it wouldn’t have ever came up in the convo . You have a problem with it . You said it out loud . Own your racism don’t run from it now .
Calling out observable reality isn't racist. Promotions based on race to fill diversity quotas are though.