Woohoo vacation next week!!!

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Monday I'll be drinkin beers in Cabo San Lucas not touching cardboard. See you in 10 days UPS. You will not be missed
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1431147541.693868.jpg

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Monday I'll be drinkin beers in Cabo San Lucas not touching cardboard. See you in 10 days UPS. You will not be missed
Wow...so glad you are the only one who has ever taken a vacation! Just think how exciting it would be if the other 150,000 drivers would also let us all know when they are on vacation....it would be friend'IN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Not sure I will be able to sleep tonight knowing that you will be in Cabo NOT missing UPS. Pack light, I hear there is a major hurricane heading that way again.

Have fun, we won't miss you...lol

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
Wow...so glad you are the only one who has ever taken a vacation! Just think how exciting it would be if the other 150,000 drivers would also let us all know when they are on vacation....it would be friend'IN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Not sure I will be able to sleep tonight knowing that you will be in Cabo NOT missing UPS. Pack light, I hear there is a major hurricane heading that way again.

Have fun, we won't miss you...lol
Wow dude you are an insanely huge dbag. I'm just voicing my excitement. You don't have to take it personally. You should seriously get a life if you're affected emotionally by me posting I'm going on vacation. Takes a big man to go on the Internet and trash people for no reason. And I will have fun. And I'm sure you will too, being a d bag

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Wow dude you are an insanely huge dbag. I'm just voicing my excitement. You don't have to take it personally. You should seriously get a life if you're affected emotionally by me posting I'm going on vacation. Takes a big man to go on the Internet and trash people for no reason. And I will have fun. And I'm sure you will too, being a d bag

Thanks, I haven't been called a :censored2:bag in almost a week. I was starting to think I lost my touch. I don't take anything personally as it is true that I am a :censored2:bag. Please when you get to Cabo, have some drinks, check out the sights, buy some souvenirs, and for GOD's sake, try to get yourself a sense of humor since you apparently have NONE!

MAybe I should have made the LOL and the end of my post bigger so you would know it was in jest.

LOL...

Last edited:

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
Thanks, I haven't been called a :censored2:bag in almost a week. I was starting to think I lost my touch. I don't take anything personally as it is true that I am a :censored2:bag. Please when you get to Cabo, have some drinks, check out the sights, buy some souvenirs, and for GOD's sake, try to get yourself a sense of humor since you apparently have NONE!

MAybe I should have made the LOL and the end of my post bigger so you would know it was in jest.

LOL...
Yeah, cause your original post just screamed humor. Don't be jealous. We all get time off. It'll all be ok.