Workers comp benefits

We had a guy out for 4 years while undergoing 2 different back surgeries. He came back and worked his last 2 years and retired with his 30 in.
We had a lot of guys that seem to have a lifelong comp story. They was very unpleasantly surprised when they found out they had extra time to make up because pension contributions was not made in their behalf because they missed too much time

rod

Retired 22 years
We had a lot of guys that seem to have a lifelong comp story. They was very unpleasantly surprised when they found out they had extra time to make up because pension contributions was not made in their behalf because they missed too much time
There is always that certain % that would rather play the system than work. We had a guy who you could always count on to be injured right before peak. He missed a bunch of them.

rod

Retired 22 years
I was on comp one time and I never want to be on it again
Only once here also. I went the first 17 years without calling in sick once and then screwed up my back. I was out for 2 and a half months. After the first week my center manager called me at home and told me to "get my ass back to work--he knew I was faking" (his exact words.. UPS is a heartless bitch. Any respect for the company I had at that time was over.

Over70irregs

Yep.

They know who people are (because most of them spill their guts).

$70,000 pickup truck.... sitting it the parking lot ?

I know a multitude of drivers, that show up, in a 20 year old Honda Civic.
So true. Rolling a 20 year old car now. Wanna walk away with $ in my pocket.