Workers comp question

DOK

What company? I could not find anything near that

Assurity life. Everyone's quotes will be different as age, health (physical required), elimination period (how quickly they pay benefits), payout desired etc. will be different.
At the time I picked up my policy I could have paid double and have elected the return of premium rider, meaning if I wouldn't have made a claim in 10 years I would've gotten all the premium I paid returned to me.
I did pick up the critical illness rider, meaning if I was diagnosed with a critical illness, (cancer, heart attack, stroke, ) you are afforded a lump sum payment. Again, you can pick how big of a lump sum you want it to be which will affect your premium.
You can get a quick quote on their website without entering your name or contact info.

Last edited:

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Assurity life. Everyone's quotes will be different as age, health (physical required), elimination period (how quickly they pay benefits), payout desired etc. will be different.
At the time I picked up my policy I could have paid double and have elected the return of premium rider, meaning if I wouldn't have made a claim in 10 years I would've gotten all the premium I paid returned to me.
I did pick up the critical illness rider, meaning if I was diagnosed with a critical illness, (cancer, heart attack, stroke, ) you are afforded a lump sum payment. Again, you can pick how big of a lump sum you want it to be which will affect your premium.
You can get a quick quote on their website without entering your name or contact info.
good old Florida ---------- Please correct fields that have an ◄ to the right.
SDI is not approved for sales in Florida .