Workers comp settlement

Johney

How much was check? I’m going through it now, I have some bulging disc in neck
It’s basically some formula they use(at least here)to calculate your disability rating payout. Keep in mind this is not a comp settlement. From what I remember it’s your comp pay rate per week divided by your rating divided by 26 weeks or something like that.

DOK

It’s basically some formula they use(at least here)to calculate your disability rating payout. Keep in mind this is not a comp settlement. From what I remember it’s your comp pay rate per week divided by your rating divided by 26 weeks or something like that.
Ah, probably the same guy that came up with the COLA formula

Gaintain

Nah it’s based off your impairment rating % of whatever body part you hurt & the body part per week chart . Then that’s times your PPD rate.

Johney

Nah it’s based off your impairment rating % of whatever body part you hurt & the body part per week chart . Then that’s times your PPD rate.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Ask you Center Manager or Supervisors. From my experience they are all highly trained medical professionals and are able to diagnosis what ails you just by looking at you.
I throw this in their face whenever they try to get pissy about reporting an injury. I :censored2:ing hate management.

Ethanjon

I settled my workers' comp case, but now my lawyer and steward suggest I might not be able to return to work. Liberty Mutual is delaying my MRI approval since November 22nd. Any similar experiences or advice on navigating this situation?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I settled my workers' comp case, but now my lawyer and steward suggest I might not be able to return to work. Liberty Mutual is delaying my MRI approval since November 22nd. Any similar experiences or advice on navigating this situation?
You see this guy @Johney ??? Exactly same post as the op at the first of the year.

Johney

You see this guy @Johney ??? Exactly same post as the op at the first of the year.

Go read the first post of this thread…same damn post. We have @Johney on the case once he wakes his ass up!
Generally if you settle they have you resign, but that usually comes far after treatment.

charm299

Yes, exact same scenario except I didn’t settle my case. Workers comp delays every thing, it took them 2 months to delay mri and then 3 months to delay procedure and months again for anything to get approved, all the time paying me weekly. They are as about as efficient as ups

Over70irregs

China bot
At least they show chic pics……
1697647617523.png

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Bad news brah you’re making zero sense if your case is settled why are you waiting for an mri