Working fast

billerz

Man up? For real? How about you man up and do what you want in life and stop living in fear. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest all your buddies really love you for your neutral unopinionated view on life, huh?
At least in my supplement, headphones are banned. It says specifically that headphones are not allowed, however it does say radios are. Just get a speaker if u want to listen to music, I use a radio, it's the right thing to do.
It's not about living in fear lol, it's about being safe. Which is something you should care about.

Holydriver

At least in my supplement, headphones are banned. It says specifically that headphones are not allowed, however it does say radios are. Just get a speaker if u want to listen to music, I use a radio, it's the right thing to do.
It's not about living in fear lol, it's about being safe. Which is something you should care about.
People don't wanna be hearing what I'm listening too, man.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Yes iPhone autocorrect is stupid.

That's all you have?

Being that your name is "dookie stain", you might want to refrain from trying to correct anything.

Seriously that is just an awesome idea for a screen name. It must fit your abilities in life.
Ok cowboy Calhoun it was a joke...we have the same job so your abilities must be great too

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Man up? For real? How about you man up and do what you want in life and stop living in fear. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest all your buddies really love you for your neutral unopinionated view on life, huh?
Oh noooooo!!! If @Orion's my new BFF
Hears about this he will :censored2: his pants. It's unsafe, think about the kids, man, the kids!!!!
People don't wanna be hearing what I'm listening too, man.
Leave it be @dookie stain mr @Orion's my new BFF is far superior to all others. You see his avatar? This guy is hard as woodpecker lips.
Your descriptive mastery of words is just amazing. You better pray every day that you never :censored2: up your job at ups or you'll be making sandwiches at subway with your grasp of awesomeness.

I think it's awesome you think wearing headphones while driving a ups truck is a good idea. Please keeping doing it. When you kill yourself in an accident or mess up your life, it will just be a thinning of the herd of the stupidity that is you.

Oh and princess, fear is the last thing I live my life. I do live it in common sense and rationality. Some things your constant posts and anger fueled ramblings lack.

Good job kid. Keep being the stain on ups and society that you are.

Last edited:

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
That's what I'm saying. I started listening to music later in the day as boredom set in, but now I put in headphones earlier and earlier each day. Same businesses, same receivers, same resi stops that get stuff every single day, same bumpy roads. It's mind numbing boredom
You say boredom, I say put some earbuds in and listen to podcasts all day. It's like getting paid to burn calories and learn and get educated on stuff I never knew existed. Better than staring at a screen under fluorescent lights all day.

Before this I was chef for ten years, working every weekend, every holiday, no benefits and treated like a servant. It's all relative from one person to the next

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You say boredom, I say put some earbuds in and listen to podcasts all day. It's like getting paid to burn calories and learn and get educated on stuff I never knew existed. Better than staring at a screen under fluorescent lights all day.

Before this I was chef for ten years, working every weekend, every holiday, no benefits and treated like a servant. It's all relative from one person to the next

Don't you mean fry cook

Holydriver

Yeah we all don't really want to hear what you have to say on BC either. Do they make headphones that cancel out loads of BS and stupidity?

I'm betting everyone would wear them around your sorry ass.
It's true :( everyone hates me... The public is scared I might kill them driving with headphones in and my brown cafe peers wish that I do die in a crash. My entire life is a joke and I've tried so so hard to avoid facing that fact until you came and opened my eyes to the truth. Thanks Mr @Orion's my new BFF

Please tell the deaf drivers you wish them death too for their handy cap.

It's true :( everyone hates me... The public is scared I might kill them driving with headphones in and my brown cafe peers wish that I do die in a crash. My entire life is a joke and I've tried so so hard to avoid facing that fact until you came and opened my eyes to the truth. Thanks Mr @Orion's my new BFF

Please tell the deaf drivers you wish them death too for their handy cap.
Their is a big difference between not being able to hear and having a distraction in your ear.

Holydriver

That's my point. It gets boring so listening to music makes it better. Some routes are just more boring than others