Working pre-load as driver: wage ?

BUCN85

Recently just qualified as a driver off the pre-load. Buy right now I'm still working pre-load till the routes increase. I should assume that I will be getting my driver wage on pre load correct

ChrisTheBrown

While working preload, you get your part time/ preload rate..While cover driving, you get the cover driver rate of pay..Whatever that is in your local.

Sent using BrownCafe App

barnyard

KTM rider
It is for sure, covered in your local supplement. It is going to depend of if your are forced and if there is driving work available.

BUCN85

It is for sure, covered in your local supplement. It is going to depend of if your are forced and if there is driving work available.
Well in this scenario no driving work is available at the moment. I also believe I can work the night shift as well if I'm entitled to 8 hours. I have my contract book which I'll look at later. Just to lazy right now enjoying some kraken and watching the hangover

BrownTexas

We have a lot of guys having this problem here. You are entitled to your full time driver pay until you work 7 consecutive days inside building. Then you drop down to you inside building pay. If they are telling you to work it that is one thing, but we have guys volunteering to work inside to get hours. Report to drive and ask for your guarantee, file if they don't give it to you, until told to work preload.

Bottom rung

He's most likely in the bottom ten percent and therefore isn't entitled to the 8hr guarantee. He's allowed to bump into the sorts but unless he has a scheduled start time whenever the drivers start he won't get his drivers wage for bumping in.

BUCN85

He's most likely in the bottom ten percent and therefore isn't entitled to the 8hr guarantee. He's allowed to bump into the sorts but unless he has a scheduled start time whenever the drivers start he won't get his drivers wage for bumping in.
Yes I am actually the newest so I am last on the list

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Here, you'd make the pt rate unless you did an hour or more of driving prior to your pt shift with no lunch between shifts.

laffter

Well in this scenario no driving work is available at the moment. I also believe I can work the night shift as well if I'm entitled to 8 hours. I have my contract book which I'll look at later. Just to lazy right now enjoying some kraken and watching the hangover

Dude, I got a deck of Kraken playing cards from a local liquor store the other week.

BUCN85

Ok. But say of I'm not driving. I can work my preload. But I can also work the reload as well to get my 8 right?

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
What kind of driver?!?!?

TCD: Part time rate loading, regular cover rate driving no hours guarantee outside of PT 3.5

FTD: Driver pay for 7 days you could be scheduled to work. Week ends do not count holidays do. After 7 days pay drops to inside rate. If you drive you get driver rate for loading an driving and your 7 days reset. You may bump a pre loader and a reloaded to get 8 hours. Remember though. You are guaranteed 8 hours of work. Not pay. So be ready to be someone's bitch till all hours of the night. In my experience they always tried to make it as miserable as they could so people wouldn't stay.

BUCN85

What kind of driver?!?!?

TCD: Part time rate loading, regular cover rate driving no hours guarantee outside of PT 3.5

FTD: Driver pay for 7 days you could be scheduled to work. Week ends do not count holidays do. After 7 days pay drops to inside rate. If you drive you get driver rate for loading an driving and your 7 days reset. You may bump a pre loader and a reloaded to get 8 hours. Remember though. You are guaranteed 8 hours of work. Not pay. So be ready to be someone's bitch till all hours of the night. In my experience they always tried to make it as miserable as they could so people wouldn't stay.
A new hire FT driver. Was inside as pre load last 7 years