world jr hockey

DS

Fenderbender
Dear USA .Your team is battling Russia as I type.Russia just scored.Hockey means a lot more here than there,its the only thing to do on cold nights next to watching house.I know baseball is your real love but you should take the time to support your team.I`d rather have us play you guys for the gold instead of them.

DS

Fenderbender
Great game,tbe russian kids are not taking it well,the goalie is crying and the coach is hugging him.Maybe its off to the minors in Siberia playing for the Minsk Muskrats.The USA team didn`t play with the heart that I expected them to with all those excellent players.Cant wait for the Mens tournament in Italy...The states has a good chance in that one and so do we.

Brownnblue

for the record I hate baseball, you would have to pay me to watch. I wish we could have had TV coverage of the world juniors down here in the states, but no such luck.

Congrats to Canada, seemed like they had an awesome showing

DS

Fenderbender
Ah it's that time again and I love it.The cream of the crop of all rookies in the world playing for their country.
The Swedes beat us in a preliminary game so the competition is tough.
I'm watching the USA play Denmark right now and they are winning 7-2.
Good hockey.The Danes dominated at first,
We beat Finland 8-1 today so it should be a fun series.

texan

Dear USA .Your team is battling Russia as I type.Russia just scored.Hockey means a lot more here than there,its the only thing to do on cold nights next to watching house.I know baseball is your real love but you should take the time to support your team.I`d rather have us play you guys for the gold instead of them.

I use to love watching Pro hockey live when young. Played it also. I was not good at baseball or basketball, but I sure could
skate at the youngest age.

Broke my nose playing hockey. ah memories...

I will never forget the 1980 Olympics. Height of the cold war, and we pulled that off.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I will never forget the 1980 Olympics. Height of the cold war, and we pulled that off.

People tend to forget that when the US beat USSR it was not the championship game.

Lake Placid is delivered out of my center. From what I have been told it was a logistical nightmare for us.

klein

Für Meno :)
I use to love watching Pro hockey live when young. Played it also. I was not good at baseball or basketball, but I sure could
skate at the youngest age.

Broke my nose playing hockey. ah memories...

Sorry to have to correct you, but these are not professional hockey players. They are our youth, the future of pro hockey.
They are between the ages of 16 and 18 yr olds.
But it is amazing hockey they play !

klein

Für Meno :)
Wait until Team USA finds out we don't have metal detectors going thru the arena doors.
They should :censored2: themselves scared !

Over 17000 people were at a sold out Rexall Place in Edmonton yesterday . Average ticket price around $150.
Not bad :)

A can (pint) of beer sells there for $8.50 each, making 1 trip to the stand with a bag of small chips and 2 beers an even $20 per period. LOL

Last edited: