FedEx Announcement October 2012/Investors

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I'm in tears, just thinking about all we have given up to make this company. Look at these ass holes....We are nothing but trash to them.....You did your job so off to the trash you go......SOOOOO DISGUSTED....

You are not alone. We are completely disposable, and today proves it.

StuffItFred

I'm in tears, just thinking about all we have given up to make this company. Look at these ass holes....We are nothing but trash to them.....You did your job so off to the trash you go......SOOOOO DISGUSTED....

Yes and oh btw thanks for giving your everything for so many years, the sacrifices you and your family made while me and my investors stack our bank accounts. And in return your services and dedication are no longer needed.

Yes that is what makes "disgruntled" employees!

Sad part is there is absolutely nothing we in the right to work states can do. Get caught passing around union info or even over heard mentioning organizational labor or anything of the sorts and your ass will be tossed out like Freddy and the gangs leftover Filet Mignon from the investors dinner last night!

I was hoping I could hang on to make 25yrs. LMAO, I will be lucky to see 19yrs in Jan.

panozman

That is the door into The Vortex ... best hamburger joint in Atlanta.
Hey Hoaxter that deal with the closing of the FOPRT in Atlanta, and the way those Senior Drivers were screwed has left a bad taste in my mouth for sure. Looks like its going to be a growing trend so Large size my order at the Vortex and grab us a few apps too :)

bbsam

Staff member
That would be obvious to anyone who who would read this and would take action on the information in this post.
Analysts or investors would not consider this information relevant.

I don't question MFE's post but it is rather obvious he is a disgruntled employee and the only time investors consider employee opinion is when the workers are unionized.
I agree. I just like to give MFE a playful jab every now and then.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
I agree. I just like to give MFE a playful jab every now and then.

I should know better by now, lol.

d'oh.jpg
d'oh.jpg

I have to say I sat through the whole thing and they impressed the hell out of me by their power point presentations. Slick as can be.Numbers galore.My head is still swimming. Not one of the presenters missed a beat either.
These guys are smart, confident, they control all the money and have all the power too. Your going to need Lincoln to emancipate you and he's dead. Other wise, check when Jesus is coming back to this monkey planet.
You guys have no organization, loose support, no apparent leaders, and no direction. No power, no money and no legal support, judicial or legislative. But don't let that stop you. I enjoy a christian vs the lion fight at the Colosseum.
Gives me someone to root for. The underclass, underdog serf.

TUT

And to an even a bigger picture, this is also what out-sourcing has done. It degrades our incomes. "We aren't competitively priced anymore", they say. Don't sell out the mother country and you children and everything would be ok, you charge more, we make more, budgets in biz and at home work because you can plan things out. But sell your soul to slavers in a communist country, drink that blood money until your blind and leave behind a country that was betrayed by business. And then you say you are Christians and believe in Jesus, he would yell at you and your practices, they are not what he would do in the least.

The other day, a man was defending illegal workers in the US on some news show. "They do jobs Americans don't want". Correction. "Employers don't want to pay what Americans want to do those jobs and they'll twist the law getting around that fact". There was never an American strike on an industry stating "We don't want to do that anymore!". That never happened. No one can say "Illegals are doing jobs Americans don't want", Americans don't want to work for $7 an hour with no protections or beni's.... WE HAVE BEEN EDUCATED TO KNOW BETTER, even though you say we are stupid to. MS has tons of jobs to fill, there are qualified techies, just not what they want to pay, so they are trying to bend laws to get more Indian's over here who will work for less. SELL OUTS!

TUT

I have to say I sat through the whole thing and they impressed the hell out of me by their power point presentations. Slick as can be.Numbers galore.My head is still swimming. Not one of the presenters miss a beat either.
These guys are smart, confident, they control all the money and have all the power too. Your going to need Lincoln to emancipate you and he's dead. Other wise, check when Jesus is coming back to this monkey planet.
You guys have no organization, loose support, no apparent leaders, and no direction. No power, no money and no legal support, judicial or legislative. But don't let that stop you. I enjoy a christian vs the lion fight at the Colosseum.
Gives me someone to root for. The underclass, underdog serf.

Thanks Wall Street. Take the people out of it all... Because face it, we are all in business for __________? We are all in this together, that is no longer considered. I heard zero talk about employee's and how things are going and what Fedex can do to benefit them, just how can they benefit WS. Some will say "why does an employee feel their entitled to anything, that's the problem today?". One could counter, "Why does WS investors think they are entitled for trading paper only?". How about run a company right and if you (WS) like what you see invest in that, if not, no skin off our back. Don't come in here telling us how we will run the company/aka treat the souls that run it.

TUT

No, they are paid by a "contractor", which most people have figured-out is a scam. Not you.

The thing is that scam is basically used now in the package business by anyone not named UPS/Express. As you listened to the presentation, you can see Fedex has purchased companies all over the globe. They have soldiers everywhere, I can almost assure you that they are more closely paid to what Ground drivers get. So as you expand globally and most partners have much lower worker wages, they have to be saying "People are equal, why does one partner seem to think they should get better, just because?". Now I personally don't agree with that, but you can see how management can reason that way. Express is the odd ball now for Fedex Corporation. The other companies moving freight I bet are much more compensated inline to what regional carriers pay their drivers.... aka no better or worse then Ground.

Big Leagues - UPS
AAA - Express
AA - The Rest

So if you are adamant on being a package handler, you should be aiming for the bigs, Fedex is an avenue towards that. I think anyone in AAA or below should be seeing their jobs as placeholders now if you aren't making what you want or need. If you were lied to or not, those promises are no longer reality and you need to see things for what they are.

newgirl

Thanks Wall Street. Take the people out of it all... Because face it, we are all in business for __________? We are all in this together, that is no longer considered. I heard zero talk about employee's and how things are going and what Fedex can do to benefit them, just how can they benefit WS. Some will say "why does an employee feel their entitled to anything, that's the problem today?". One could counter, "Why does WS investors think they are entitled for trading paper only?". How about run a company right and if you (WS) like what you see invest in that, if not, no skin off our back. Don't come in here telling us how we will run the company/aka treat the souls that run it.

You're right, it's not. It's good to see the opinion of someone who doesn't work for X.

I am just a package jockey, but when do you consider the money from getting rid of people profit? If I own a plumbing and heating company I don't fire Joe so I can consider his 40 grand profit.

If I fire Joe that's one less person that can buy stuff. Isn't that what the economy is about? Pay me, I will spend it, truly. Just like I did in the 80's.

I am from from being an occupier but really, can't anyone see the disconnect between what is going on in the economy vs. Wall St? The market is going up but on what? Unemployment is high, and hours are being cut. People rely on credit cards to get them by. If (or when) that credit bubble bursts the world is in for some serious problems.