Worst experience with management team

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I know a female driver that was OJS'd and she decided to stop and take lunch, in an neighborhood . On car told her to get out in 30+ weather and said he'd be back in an hour.....
Appropriate action but only if he offered her the chance to go along in the truck.

Sounds like she got "one-up-jerked".

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I think so, because once that action was reported, there were a few people that wanted to make sure he used his dental benefits... lol
Let me get this straight.
She decided to take her lunch in a location where here sup could not take his/her lunch.
He/she told her he was taking the PC to go somewhere he could take his lunch.
I'm not sure which is the bigger :censored2: but obviously they both are :censored2:s.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
she was told not to break trace from the day before

his fault for not bringing a lunch
She is still an :censored2: and got maybe more than she deserved.
I personally would have done everything to get her to ride in the PC with me to where I was going to eat but if she insisted, she could sit her smartbutt self on the curb.

box_beeyotch

I personally would have done everything to get her to ride in the PC with me to where I was going to eat but if she insisted, she could sit her smartbutt self on the curb.

Would've been funnier if she dumped his lifeless body in an alley and went on with her break and day (with the PC).

wayfair

swollen member

funny you find her the :censored2:, because his management team fired him.

wornoutupser

In my early days before cell phones my wife paged me with a 911 in front of the number. I called and she told me that my my oldest was being loaded into an ambulance. My neighbor left an automotive liquid on my porch the night before to pay me back for a borrowed bottle.
I called my center and my supervisor refused me permission to come in. I told him to kiss my %#a# and that I was headed in.
I clocked off and ran to my pickup with my supervisor screaming at me to come back in or be fired. I pulled out of my parking spot and punched it as the maroon jumped in front of me to make me stop. I reacted as fast as possible but still hit him with the mirror.
Fortunately my son was treated and released. I went back in the next morning and not one word was said by my supervisor. What an idiot!

Last edited by a moderator:

wornoutupser

Oh...and do I even tell the story of when my mother in law died and the center refused to let me know (before pagers) because it was too far away to come out and bring me in? I have a book full of the crap that has been dished out to me over the years by over zealous supervisors.

Inthegame

Sorry for the derail but I have a good story. Hired as a peak seasonal a million yrs ago. Got recalled the third week of January by an on road sup asking if I'm still looking for work to report back the next morning (Thursday). I didn't tell him that I sprained my ankle playing Bball and was on crutches. Anyway, I taped it up and showed up next morning in pure agony with each step. The sup sees me and takes a look at the ankle and says "holy buttsnort, you can't drive". Then he browns up and delivers the whole route while I stand (one-legged) on the right side, no seats back then. Does the same on Friday. By Monday I'm good enough to work.
The guy could've said "you can't drive, you don't work" but he didn't.
There are a few good ones out there...

box_beeyotch

In my early days before cell phones my wife paged me with a 911 in front of the number. I called and she told me that my my oldest was being loaded into an ambulance. My neighbor left an automotive liquid on my porch the night before to pay me back for a borrowed bottle.
I called my center and my supervisor refused me permission to come in. I told him to kiss my %#a# and that I was headed in.
I clocked off and ran to my pickup with my supervisor screaming at me to come back in or be fired. I pulled out of my parking spot and punched it as the maroon jumped in front of me to make me stop. I reacted as fast as possible but still hit him with the mirror.
Fortunately my son was treated and released. I went back in the next morning and not one word was said by my supervisor. What an idiot!

That is awful. You did the right thing in my book.

Last edited by a moderator: