Worst experience with management team

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
We had an on car when I first started at UPS who wouldn't allow a guy to drop the route he was on when he got a phone call notifying him that his father had just had a heart attack.
Had it been my dad, I wouldn't be calling to ask permission. I would be calling to tell them where I left the truck.

Indecisi0n

In my early days before cell phones my wife paged me with a 911 in front of the number. I called and she told me that my my oldest was being loaded into an ambulance. My neighbor left an automotive liquid on my porch the night before to pay me back for a borrowed bottle.
I called my center and my supervisor refused me permission to come in. I told him to kiss my %#a# and that I was headed in.
I clocked off and ran to my pickup with my supervisor screaming at me to come back in or be fired. I pulled out of my parking spot and punched it as the maroon jumped in front of me to make me stop. I reacted as fast as possible but still hit him with the mirror.
Fortunately my son was treated and released. I went back in the next morning and not one word was said by my supervisor. What an idiot!
Why did you swerve ?

SCV good to go sir.

My current supervisor. No extreme stories, but he's just a bully and treats me like crap. At first I chalked it up to an isolated incident but it's happened about 4 times now in front of other drivers, each time they get this "WTF?" look on their face when he chews me out and then they very nicely try to lift up my spirits. I hate this guy, I've messed up way worse with other sups and none of them have ever reacted the way this guy does. I tried laughing it off and he made a subtle threat in response. Normally, I would just give the cold shoulder to these types of people.

Last edited by a moderator:

wayfair

swollen member
My current supervisor. No extreme stories, but he's just a bully and treats me like crap. At first I chalked it up to an isolated incident but it's happened about 4 times now in front of other drivers, each time they get this "WTF?" look on their face when he chews me out and then they very nicely try to lift up my spirits. I hate this guy, I've messed up way worse with other sups and none of them have ever reacted the way this guy does. I tried laughing it off and he made a subtle threat in response. Normally, I would just give the cold shoulder to these types of people.
from now on, don't talk with him unless you have a steward with you... do your job

Thebrownstreak

A few years back they sent us out on Christmas eve by cutting a trip on my loop, and one on the loop next to ours. I got done with my work at 945 pm and called a buddy on the loop next to mine to help him...took 30 stops at 10pm, punched out at 1145

anthonyb1203

I know a female driver that was OJS'd and she decided to stop and take lunch, in an neighborhood . On car told her to get out in 30+ weather and said he'd be back in an hour.....
lol that's hysterical. Hopefully she said "go friend@&$ yourself". I love how these supervisors think they are the only people that matter in the company.

ManInBrown

I wouldn't :censored2:on my On-car or center manager if they were on the side of the road on fire to extinguish the flames. Both are a couple of Grade A :censored2:

And that's not from having any personal dealings with either. I'm a fly under the radar driver. Never been disciplined. It's from seeing how they act and treat other drivers.

clean hairy

Family Member passed away, Funeral was in the Morning.
Stupidvisor decided I could come in to work late after the Funeral.
I called the Union, they told me they would deal with that person, and to take my 3 days Funeral Leave. If it wasn't paid on the next Fridays check to let them know.
Stupidvisor kept their distance when I returned.