Would I be able to bleach my hair?

Lmk how it goes I'm about to be rocking this in the hub in a couple weeks
Screenshot_20210402-124346~2.png

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Kinda curious what they're gonna do once weed is legal for recreational use nationwide. It shows up in a test for at least a couple weeks, but that doesn't prove you were high at work. Will they change the rules for CDL holders?

542thruNthru

Kinda curious what they're gonna do once weed is legal for recreational use nationwide. It shows up in a test for at least a couple weeks, but that doesn't prove you were high at work. Will they change the rules for CDL holders?
I doubt they will change it unless they can get a accurate test that says if you're high at the moment or not.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
They can detect how much you have inside of your body at time of test. I’m sure there’s levels that are concurrent with residual effects of prior use and levels that say this guy is freaking baked right now. Federal Regulation will determine exactly what those levels are.

Method Mensch

Would I be able to bleach my hair? I know the appearance guidelines state hair needs to be a natural color, so technically I would just be going to a different natural color. For reference I am a fulltime driver. Management tends to be pretty lax on appearance at my center but I haven't seen any drivers with different color hair from whatever they naturally have.
Not sure about the bleached hair, but if you bleach your butthole, no one but your center manager will see it. At least that's what the sup's tell me.

charm299

Would I be able to bleach my hair? I know the appearance guidelines state hair needs to be a natural color, so technically I would just be going to a different natural color. For reference I am a fulltime driver. Management tends to be pretty lax on appearance at my center but I haven't seen any drivers with different color hair from whatever they naturally have.
Only if u have dreads