Would I be able to bleach my hair?

Would I be able to bleach my hair? I know the appearance guidelines state hair needs to be a natural color, so technically I would just be going to a different natural color. For reference I am a fulltime driver. Management tends to be pretty lax on appearance at my center but I haven't seen any drivers with different color hair from whatever they naturally have.

Would I be able to bleach my hair? I know the appearance guidelines state hair needs to be a natural color, so technically I would just be going to a different natural color. For reference I am a fulltime driver. Management tends to be pretty lax on appearance at my center but I haven't seen any drivers with different color hair from whatever they naturally have.
I'm sure the chick with pink and green hair... That's also natural

Sixth Punch Sense

No

Box Ox

Nope. No 90s boy band look for you!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

WTF is wrong with you
You’re a grown ass man act like one

wilberforce15

You can do whatever you want as long as you have a victim-related, minority-related, or social justice related, reason for it.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
When management tries to fire you over it, make sure you point out any women drivers and ask them to make sure the drapes match the carpet, otherwise you’re taking this all the way up.

Last One In

Guys in my center dye their hair to cover up all the gray they have. Is bleaching all that much different? Do it and see what happens. Isn't it a lifestyle choice? I think Carol would approve. She's very woke.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Management don't seem to mind , my hair was a beautiful brown and thick in 1989 when they hired me , it's greyish now and they never noticed or said anything.

wilberforce15

How many victim points do you have accumulated to spend on this?