Would I be able to bleach my hair?

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden
Would I be able to bleach my hair? I know the appearance guidelines state hair needs to be a natural color, so technically I would just be going to a different natural color. For reference I am a fulltime driver. Management tends to be pretty lax on appearance at my center but I haven't seen any drivers with different color hair from whatever they naturally have.
See here for the answer to your query.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Kinda curious what they're gonna do once weed is legal for recreational use nationwide. It shows up in a test for at least a couple weeks, but that doesn't prove you were high at work. Will they change the rules for CDL holders?
DOT regs won't change.
Employers will still have the right to prohibit weed use. Enforced via drug testing.

charm299

Kinda curious what they're gonna do once weed is legal for recreational use nationwide. It shows up in a test for at least a couple weeks, but that doesn't prove you were high at work. Will they change the rules for CDL holders?
Don’t matter if it’s legal, their policy is no marijuana

nWo

Marijuana is cool until you get hurt at work and need workman's comp. Or you wreck. Or your sup wants to randomly drug test you. I've seen guys vape it in the building.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Would I be able to bleach my hair? I know the appearance guidelines state hair needs to be a natural color, so technically I would just be going to a different natural color. For reference I am a fulltime driver. Management tends to be pretty lax on appearance at my center but I haven't seen any drivers with different color hair from whatever they naturally have.
No racist

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Marijuana is cool until you get hurt at work and need workman's comp. Or you wreck. Or your sup wants to randomly drug test you. I've seen guys vape it in the building.
I’m in a state where it’s decriminalized. They’ve popped guys with weed in their piss and it doesn’t stick. It’s more of an intimidation tactic. You get popped once and they’re like “ok, you get popped twice and your done.”
They never send guys to pee after a wreck or injury. Hasn’t happened one time in my 4 years. They are probably scared of the public backlash.
They went after a guy who walks in baked all the time. He had 2 days off then was back. He still openly laughs about it
I can confidently say 50ish percent of our drivers have weed in their system. Less drinkers. More smokers.
Of course, ultimately it’s against ups policy, and logistically, they can do whatever they want if you fail