Would the U.S and Iran crisis affect UPS jobs?

Nah
Hey guys I'm wondering if WWIII would affect UPS, I'm worried about if a plane gets shot down and it we start losing volume and I start losing hours. Also I'm very worried about Iran bombing distribution centers and other UPS facilities. What I fear the most is Iran messing up the UPS stock, people will lose their jobs.

I think we've all got bigger problems to worry about if UPS planes start getting shot out of the sky over American soil.

Heavy Package

I hope they don't shoot down a UPS plane, even though the chances are extremely ultra slim to none.

LMAO. The UPS plane here is never on time and won't land where there is fog. Doubt they fly to Iran for friend sake. Either way it will be late so don't set up your RPGs based on the flight schedule.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Hey guys I'm wondering if WWIII would affect UPS, I'm worried about if a plane gets shot down and it we start losing volume and I start losing hours. Also I'm very worried about Iran bombing distribution centers and other UPS facilities. What I fear the most is Iran messing up the UPS stock, people will lose their jobs.
another of daves fake names

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
No. I think the first two posts of this thread are the same guy given the accounts’ join dates and post times this morning.

B9870B56-09CA-404C-81BB-7E996702B8D7.gif

Indecisi0n

All package blown up are to be sheet Other/weather.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
You must be @Birdblue twin brother