Would the U.S and Iran crisis affect UPS jobs?

PT Car Washer

Russian hackers were supporting Hillary Clinton so you seem to be misinformed.

Again, a terrorist was killed, and nothing will change at UPS because of it. Get a grip snowflake.
The American people were misinformed by the Russian hackers that put trump into the White House with a minority of American votes. I guess only Putin's vote only matters. Right comrade.

Days

I don’t see it. But if war launches our country into a deep recession, people won’t be shopping as much which will lower the amount of volume

Raw

Raw Member
I don’t see it. But if war launches our country into a deep recession, people won’t be shopping as much which will lower the amount of volume
War is great for our economy, that`s why we started so many in the past! (Reagan, Bush,Clinton,Bush,Obama)

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Bomb Iran with leaflets showing how people acted and dressed prior to the Revolution. That will probably start another revolution. Then use real bombs, to take out their navy and help support the Kurds in northern Iran.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Hey guys I'm wondering if WWIII would affect UPS, I'm worried about if a plane gets shot down and it we start losing volume and I start losing hours. Also I'm very worried about Iran bombing distribution centers and other UPS facilities. What I fear the most is Iran messing up the UPS stock, people will lose their jobs.
As a show of unity and support, if the rank and file would see volume and job loses, I think tapping into the pension funds to shore up their weekly check is what should be done.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
82575637_2388673044766406_109053248324763648_n.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Recessions are good for UPS and you , people will stop buying silly home workout equipment.