Would these shoes be ok?

Heading up to driver school in Chicago next week wondering if i could wear these shoes

• Anything

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Shoes

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
They said they has to be polish.I got nike new balance i guess those would not be accepted.Was thinking going with them for those 5 days then get some better ones after.
Nike and New Balance are competing brands.

If you're looking for cheap, these will work and are pretty comfortable:
http://www.amazon.com/Skechers-Work-Keystone-Sneaker-Black/dp/B0011E2BAG/
If you want even more comfort, take the stock insoles out and throw in some of these:
http://www.amazon.com/Dr-Scholls-Massaging-Insoles-Sizes/dp/B0009EIMW0

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I swear by these, even though I dislocated my ankle and broke my leg in the boot form slipping on black ice, most comfortable, longest lasting and most durable(I've have multiply dogs bit them with no problem) shoes have had in my eight years of northeast region driving. Buy the firemans wax and they're basically waterproof.

http://workingperson.com/brands/tho...-834-6905-mens-postal-soft-streets-shoes.html
So basically ur saying that those shoes will cause a broken ankle and or a dislocated ankle...........soooooooooo like I said. Buy a pair of all black nikes.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I always wear Goretex shoes nowadays all year now. Been burned by summer rain storms and just weather nowadays is all over the map in unpredictability.

ibleedbrown

for the class get some cheap polishable, all leather work boots from sears, dont wear shorts unless you have ups brown socks, must wear black socks with ups pants. after you finish school get yourself some black nike monarchs or black new balance.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Skechers are junk, fall apart super fast
They don't last long, but I hate smelly shoes so every 3 months I buy a new pair. I know you can just buy a couple expensive pairs and rotate them, but when I did that and stepped in dog crap I was really livid. Now if it happens I just buy a new pair.

Sent from my 28 year old brown truck

ArcherUTR

Those shoes pictured are perfectly fine for the first day of class, anyone else who says otherwise is doing a disservice. Are they good for a week of 150 stops, probably not. But are they good enough to pass a uniform test, poke around an atari keyboard, and memorize the 5 Seeing Habits, uhhhhhhhhhh?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Where do you get UPS socks from??
Ups socks are hard 2 come by these days. It takes several different secret log ins to ups sights with id numbers and then personal log in info the another log in process with another id and another password and personal info. About an hour of your time (overtime) bout $35 plus socks cost $25 plus shipping and hassle. Christ I'd say you'd be better off buying a couple pair on the black market street corner for $100 cash. Sad but true

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Ups socks are hard 2 come by these days. It takes several different secret log ins to ups sights with id numbers and then personal log in info the another log in process with another id and another password and personal info. About an hour of your time (overtime) bout $35 plus socks cost $25 plus shipping and hassle. Christ I'd say you'd be better off buying a couple pair on the black market street corner for $100 cash. Sad but true

I still have 2 unopened six packs of socks I might be willing to part with for the right price..