Wrongful Termination and Retaliation

PackageCarBeast

I think they will probably end up disqualify you. You probably will go back to your old job. We’ve all done things we’re not supposed to but during your probationary period not good. I have to ask do you get it? You’re going to do things there way like it or not
I’ve been fired for having one ear bud in, I see drivers even feeder drivers with headphones

PackageCarBeast

Where's the retaliation in this?
You're in a 30 day packet, they can DQ you for almost anything but having both ears plugged while you're doing resi's?? You're done bro. That's not wrongful termination. The company put you on probation for a reason, you screwed up. Go back to your old job and try again next year. Learn from your mistakes or you'll never wear brown again.
I’ve been in the company for 6years Ive Been Driving for 3years I know your no suppose to have 2buds in but I ONLY HAD ONE !!!!!!!!..

PackageCarBeast

Get the damn ear buds out of your ear, you are a new driver that needs to focus...your putting your safety and the people around you at risk. You got fired cause you just had to listen to music , goodbye rookie!
Only had one ear bud in guy.. smh and the reason why, because the center wanted me to call FYI

PrimeUPS

I’ve been in the company for 6years Ive Been Driving for 3years I know your no suppose to have 2buds in but I ONLY HAD ONE !!!!!!!!..
You haven't been driving for three years. Maybe you were called up to drive periodically because you have a valid DOT. I understand what you're saying, but as far as the company and the union is concerned, you aren't "DRIVING" until you've made your packet. You were in a packet because for one reason or another, you didn't pass before or there wasn't a position to put you in. That's obvious in the fact that you were currently in a 30 day packet, it doesn't matter what you did before that! I've seen high seniority drivers change locations and have to go through a new 30 day packet at their new center. Guess what, sometimes they don't make it. Your prior three years mean absolutely nothing! Go back to your part time position and try again next year. Unless the labor manager in your division is a bonehead (and they rarely are) you're done. DQ'd. End of story.

old levi's

blank space
On July 16, 2018 I was Terminated for have my wireless earphones in, while delivering my residential stops. I was seen by my Center Manger and On-Road Sup, They we’re following behind me for 45min with Binoculars, so I filed for wrongful termination, all this happen while I’m going through my 30day probation to become a Cover Driver. They held a meeting with my Center Manger, Stewards and BA about me. My Center Manger wants to go ahead an fire me because he think I don’t get it, His exact words “I don’t get it”.

Ps I’ve been driving for 2years untrained for peak season and sometime during the regular season “Still untrained because they claim they don’t have time but they want me to drive”

Another time before my 30day probation for Cover Driving, my Center Manger told me multiple times, how would You feel if You have to go home and tell your wife you don’t have a job anymore, I feel like it wasn’t right for him to Threaten me with my job multiple times when I was never trained

Can someone help me or tell me if I have a case or not

I only had one in

Changing your story now.