Wrongful Termination and Retaliation

PackageCarBeast

as usual there is probably a lot more to this story. may we hear from the prosecution?

yes "this driver is a real PIA. comes in late , back talks and show no respect , calls out too much , just a general pain and we are sick of him so decided to get evidence to fire him legit."
I’m a good guy i come to work on time I do everything and still gets fired

john chesney

as usual there is probably a lot more to this story. may we hear from the prosecution?

yes "this driver is a real PIA. comes in late , back talks and show no respect , calls out too much , just a general pain and we are sick of him so decided to get evidence to fire him legit."
This is very possible I usually only see them team up when they’re after someone. Now maybe it’s a new thing or different in areas but I always knew when 2 of them were together watching it was for a witness. No witness no case if stories are different. I’ve seen cases immediately thrown out at state panels when it was one persons word against another

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
re you trying to tell us that you haven’t been told about distracted driving? Dude you’re in your 30 days you can’t even fart sideways during your probationary period
He can’t even keep the same username for 24 hrs , his new one should be “EARBUDBeast”

Last edited: