WWYD?

Would you return the money?

• Total voters

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I've found 3 purses in my life. 2 on the side of the road and 1 in a shopping cart in a walmart parking lot. Returned 2 to the rightful owners, 1 to the police. There wasn't much money in them. The one I found in walmart had an address about 2-3 miles away. I drove up to the house and knocked on the door. Guy answered the door and told him I have his wife's purse. He said "where in the hell did she leave it THIS time?"

rod

Retired 22 years
That was on the other night. I was thinking the same thing. What are they on? Like season 6 or 7? For God's sake, find SOMETHING!
I beginning to think the only treasure is for the ratings the History Channel gets on this show. There sure are a lot of strange things going on out there though. It seems like they can't dig a hole without finding something.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
"He got in touch with the Habitat ReStore and they located the Newberry family. They donated the couch last month after their grandfather passed away."

Sounds like the actual owner who apparently was the only one who knew it was there would be too dead to care about the money anyway. Mine now.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I beginning to think the only treasure is for the ratings the History Channel gets on this show. There sure are a lot of strange things going on out there though. It seems like they can't dig a hole without finding something.

The real treasure was taken a long time ago. Everything they are finding is from all the other people who were looking for it.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I ordered a LED porch light on the 12th of this month. Supposed to be delivered on the 15th. Showed out for delivery. Never saw it. I get a notation on my amazon account on the 16th and they say it may be delivered in the next few days. I've got Amazon customer service on my cell phone. I question them. They say the carrier has lost it. They have no idea where it is. We will refund your money, and give you a little credit for your trouble. 4 hours later, big brown delivers it to my door. My account says package delivered. You were refunded, send it back to amazon. I call amazon. I tell them does that make any sense? I'm going to return it, reorder it and take 5 or 6 more days to get it? I say I'm keeping it. Deduct the amount from my account ($43.00) He puts me on hold. Comes back and says just keep it. No charge. Thanks, UPS. :)

clean hairy

They did find a coin from 1963 one time....

KingofFluff

Like that show, but disappointment
Screenshot_20200117-215202_Chrome.jpg