X - UPSer

Mark Johnston

Hello ...I was employed at UPS back in the late 80's early 90's . One day stepping out of my pkg car I hung my shirt sleeve on the door latch and torr my shoulder roataiter . Any way long story short I had surgery and about a year later I was accused of flipping the finger at the center mgr's wife and that was the beginning of the end for me. A few years later things started getting strange feelings in my neck and shoulder like little tremors but didn't think much about it and through the years lived with it . For the past 8 or so years things have been hell , I'll spare the details but I had X-rays taken of my shoulder and it seems the screw in my arm is moor than just a screw. I think the company was testing the idea of tracking devices in employes even back then . I'm looking for anyone els who may have had a similar experience .

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Hello ...I was employed at UPS back in the late 80's early 90's . One day stepping out of my pkg car I hung my shirt sleeve on the door latch and torr my shoulder roataiter . Any way long story short I had surgery and about a year later I was accused of flipping the finger at the center mgr's wife and that was the beginning of the end for me. A few years later things started getting strange feelings in my neck and shoulder like little tremors but didn't think much about it and through the years lived with it . For the past 8 or so years things have been hell , I'll spare the details but I had X-rays taken of my shoulder and it seems the screw in my arm is moor than just a screw. I think the company was testing the idea of tracking devices in employes even back then . I'm looking for anyone els who may have had a similar experience .

Why would UPS implant a tracking device in you

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Oh for crying out loud.

UPS turned you into a borg?

oldngray

nowhere special
Mkay.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
712D6129-F112-4337-9801-699B427038BB.png

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
It must be the loose screw that fell out of your head.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

What kinda drugs are you on Mark

rod

Retired 22 years
cool story Bro