XL Oil Pipeline

moreluck

golden ticket member
I thought it was begging?
"Begging" wasn't my verbage....that's the word that the article's writer used in their very own original headline. Why is that so hard for you to understand?
You know, I do not work at a news place and I don't write news stories. Did you think I was Jimmy Olsen?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
bhos' radical idea that we all need to be done with oil and have it replaced with renewable sources is a stupid concept .
By the way the federal gov't has for decades been involved with oil production , some tend to forget that real money can be made on the leases that they supply.

bbsam

Staff member
Can you post a video of Obama saying we need to be "done with oil"? I thought he was about bringing on other sources to reduce the need for dirtier and foreign sources of energy. But since we are a net exporter, seems we've been duped by oil companies anyway. Foreign or domestic, it all hits the world market.

klein

Für Meno :)
Can you post a video of Obama saying we need to be "done with oil"? I thought he was about bringing on other sources to reduce the need for dirtier and foreign sources of energy. But since we are a net exporter, seems we've been duped by oil companies anyway. Foreign or domestic, it all hits the world market.

They (republicans), don't understand world market prices.
Why hasn't the US begun digging for Gold , again ?
Gold has gone up more than oil afterall !

Beef and pork prices have aslo gone up - tell those farmers to breed more !

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

"Begging" wasn't my verbage....that's the word that the article's writer used in their very own original headline. Why is that so hard for you to understand?
You know, I do not work at a news place and I don't write news stories. Did you think I was Jimmy Olsen?

You are the one who chooses to use "Weasel Zippers" as one of your sources for "news". You choose the stories that you post based on the headlines that you read. Your posts reflect who you are as a person. You posted the word "begging". Our President did not "beg" any Democrat to support his position--he lobbied them, which is not uncommon in politics. W lobbied all of the time, as did Presidents before him.

You post these misleading headlines and then fall back on the "I didn't write it" excuse. When you post something it means that you agree with what you are posting.

Your obvious disdain for President Obama is clouding your judgement.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You are the one who chooses to use "Weasel Zippers" as one of your sources for "news". You choose the stories that you post based on the headlines that you read. Your posts reflect who you are as a person. You posted the word "begging". Our President did not "beg" any Democrat to support his position--he lobbied them, which is not uncommon in politics. W lobbied all of the time, as did Presidents before him.

You post these misleading headlines and then fall back on the "I didn't write it" excuse. When you post something it means that you agree with what you are posting.

Your obvious disdain for President Obama is clouding your judgement.
I didn't know there was a rule as to where we can get news stories. I've used many resources, but I do have my favorites and knowing that ahead of time, you force yourself to read them.........use some personal will power and avoid my news postings.
Disdain? Have you heard and seen the disdain from the other side? It's 4 times as much because we still have 4 possible candidates.
So, If I want to use the Salt Lake Tribune or the Akron Beacon Journal or The Catholic Universe Bulletin as a source, it's my decision, and you don't have to like it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I really like John Ransom's question.....

"What quid pro quo is Obama promising members of Congress, to stall the pipeline and the immediate, well-paying jobs that go along with it?"

klein

Für Meno :)
Can't say I'm against it - actually all for it. The more money for us ! :)

[h=1]Canada posts third straight trade surplus[/h]
Exports to the United States, Canada's largest trading partner, edged up 0.3 percent to $30.6 billion, largely on the strength of crude petroleum.
Consequently, Canada's trade surplus with the United States increased to $6.1 billion in January.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I didn't know there was a rule as to where we can get news stories. I've used many resources, but I do have my favorites and knowing that ahead of time, you force yourself to read them.........use some personal will power and avoid my news postings.
Disdain? Have you heard and seen the disdain from the other side? It's 4 times as much because we still have 4 possible candidates.
So, If I want to use the Salt Lake Tribune or the Akron Beacon Journal or The Catholic Universe Bulletin as a source, it's my decision, and you don't have to like it.

The problem with a site like Weasel Zippers is that they play fast and loose with the truth. If you had bothered to click on the link you would have read that the President lobbied the Democrats. WZ took liberty and changed "lobbied" to "begged".

Of couse, someone with 4,016 posts since 12/28/11 doesn't have time to fact check.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The problem with a site like Weasel Zippers is that they play fast and loose with the truth. If you had bothered to click on the link you would have read that the President lobbied the Democrats. WZ took liberty and changed "lobbied" to "begged".

Of couse, someone with 4,016 posts since 12/28/11 doesn't have time to fact check.

Your needle is stuck!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The northern part of the pipeline is the problem MORELUCK, it is planned to be sunk in a aquafer that supplies drinking water to 7 states. PIPES leak, PIPES RUST, PIPES BURST and if its in the aquafer and something happens, the water will be contaminated to 7 states.

Now I realize this isnt something you hear on FOX, or read in Weasel zipper, or hear on Limbaughs show, or listen to when dennis miller speaks, but ITS A REALITY. Until they can figure out how to get around the aquafer, the northern part isnt going to be built.

Pretty simple stuff. Unless you can tell the company how you can prevent rust or decay on submerged pipes, then I guess you should leave the problem solving to the experts.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
The northern part of the pipeline is the problem MORELUCK, it is planned to be sunk in a aquafer that supplies drinking water to 7 states. PIPES leak, PIPES RUST, PIPES BURST and if its in the aquafer and something happens, the water will be contaminated to 7 states.

Now I realize this isnt something you hear on FOX, or read in Weasel zipper, or hear on Limbaughs show, or listen to when dennis miller speaks, but ITS A REALITY. Until they can figure out how to get around the aquafer, the northern part isnt going to be built.

Pretty simple stuff. Unless you can tell the company how you can prevent rust or decay on submerged pipes, then I guess you should leave the problem solving to the experts.

Peace

TOS
For the 800th time......I don't listen to radio!!

moreluck

golden ticket member

Peace

TOS

Ever hear of "A little to the left please" ???

moreluck

golden ticket member
“President Obama claiming credit for speeding up the Keystone pipeline is like Al Gore saying he invented the Internet,”