xxanex...

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Up state, contrary to Rods post (I know its more a personality thing than the content of your post) I too have to remind the doc that some meds kill more people than they actually help.

I found better ways to deal with stress than drugs. Having a supportive family, and weekends off didnt hurt either

On a side note, you want stress, start your own business. Make sure you want to be responsible for the livelyhood of several employees with families. Like mine for instance, my business supports the lives of 19 people, many of them children, one pregnant, one with a mental disability. All with house payments, car payments, etc. And no weekends off anymore for the boss. Too busy lining up the next job.

With UPS, the check was there each and every payday. You didnt have to worry how the money got there. All you have to do is put in the hours.

From what my 33 years of service taught, much of the stress at UPS is brought upon the person by their own actions, or lack thereof.

d

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
My mom owned her own business quite a few years ago. A restuarant. They went on vacation and I filled in for her for 2 weeks. OMG, I put in 160/180 hrs while she was gone and I had help. I was exhuasted by the time she got back. I don't want to own my own business!!!!!!!!!!!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

d, rod has the distinction of being the first and only person on my ignore list, so I could give a :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: less what he thinks.

Trplnkl, you are right, a well-placed censored word does make a point. I had many other words that I could have chosen to use but the one that I chose felt the best and was the most appropriate considering the subject matter involved.