Y’all are basically slaved out

Rad

Why are most idiots on here so entitled and :censored2:? I make most of you at a main job and use UPS as a side gig technology will take most of you lazy old POS out and drivers are basically done lmao . Just wanna let you know that most UPS employees that have any kinda seniority are lazy and useless and completely backed on the young ones willing to sacrifice for them. Still :censored2: with the gig but do you work for UPS is the main job for longer than like 10 years you’ve basically been useless to any form of society

Indecisi0n

Why are most idiots on here so entitled and :censored2:? I make most of you at a main job and use UPS as a side gig technology will take most of you lazy old POS out and drivers are basically done lmao . Just wanna let you know that most UPS employees that have any kinda seniority are lazy and useless and completely backed on the young ones willing to sacrifice for them. Still :censored2: with the gig but do you work for UPS is the main job for longer than like 10 years you’ve basically been useless to any form of society
Is English your first language?

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!

Bologna

Rad

So you're saying that your verbal English is so bad even your phone has trouble translating?
Sad that you’re how old and trying to defend yourself on a random brown café website at 1 AM (Btw this was your life) I’m just posting the reality is there any actual smart young person that wants to know what it is if that makes you mad and I’m sorry

Indecisi0n

Sad that you’re how old and trying to defend yourself on a random brown café website at 1 AM (Btw this was your life) I’m just posting the reality is there any actual smart young person that wants to know what it is if that makes you mad and I’m sorry
How am I defending myself by simply pointing out your horrible English? I honestly don't understand half of what you wrote. You are on here calling people stupid and lazy but you sound and write like a 3 year old.

Rad

Uh huh. I think you're either @extranatty by another name, or you're in some faraway country on your iPhone 3GS and just happened to find this site.
Whatever you got to do justified in your slave doubt probably beat up bodies mind just know the youngsters out here have a ride so I’ll know at what this company is and when it’s actually going to go out if that makes you upset do some actual research

Rad

How am I defending myself by simply pointing out your horrible English? I honestly don't understand half of what you wrote. You are on here calling people stupid and lazy but you sound and write like a 3 year old.
Typical of any long time UPS employee did not understand something go along with your day and you’re most likely sore life

Box Ox

Whatever you got to do justified in your slave doubt probably beat up bodies mind just know the youngsters out here have a ride so I’ll know at what this company is and when it’s actually going to go out if that makes you upset do some actual research

Heard it all before from native English speakers, kiddo. Now give your mommy her phone back.

you’re most likely sore life

Whoa there! Don't make UPSers admit they're sore!

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Mad enough to sit on here at basically 1 am listen young folks. Watch the lazy ducks burn
74BB509D-D5FA-4416-BFDA-3986BC00A749.gif

Box Ox

So, could you not get a job at UPS, or could you not hold one down once you got it? Those are usually the only two kinds of people who bother to troll here.

rickyb

news flash:

most people who dont work at UPS do nothing for society including yourself, and are dicks.