Y’all are basically slaved out

Box Ox

I’m still rocking during the toughest year I’m just lobbing reality for ppl my age no future here

Well aren't you just the little emo kid?

Triggered I still work for ups and am more educated than you

Doubtful. You can't even use contractions properly.

Big mad oldie alert warning to all wanna be upsers this is it a bunch of old illiterate idiots

Way to fight the power.

Chaos

I Am The Devil
He says he still works here.

I guarantee I have a higher education than you Rad. I chose this job over a job in my field. Overall it’s great. Love what I do. From your standpoint just quit...

Box Ox

He says he still works here.

I guarantee I have a higher education than you Rad. I chose this job over a job in my field. Overall it’s great. Love what I do. From your standpoint just quit...

If he still does, he probably has the distinct sense that he won't be for much longer. It's probably emasculating for him to not be able to cut it physically, mentally or psychologically. We've definitely seen troll rages from such folks on here before. Might also have an immigration status that won't work for the Company, judging from his level of English proficiency. Imagine it's frustrating for him.

Box Ox

“Y’all are basically slaved out”

You’re just trying to convince yourself that since you can’t make the future you’d wanted to with UPS, it isn’t one you should’ve wanted for yourself anyway. And you’re trying to project that onto all of us in order to do so. Seen it all before, broseph.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I am imagining you just shipwrecked on a cruise vessel. You are the very first person to suggest we do some cannabalism: There is a very plump feeder in the corner and are now telling yourself this to justify eating him.

Everyone else just found a new reality tv show.

Why are most idiots on here so entitled and :censored2:? I make most of you at a main job and use UPS as a side gig technology will take most of you lazy old POS out and drivers are basically done lmao . Just wanna let you know that most UPS employees that have any kinda seniority are lazy and useless and completely backed on the young ones willing to sacrifice for them. Still :censored2: with the gig but do you work for UPS is the main job for longer than like 10 years you’ve basically been useless to any form of society
f6y4qvdxwEDx6.gif

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Why are most idiots on here so entitled and :censored2:? I make most of you at a main job and use UPS as a side gig technology will take most of you lazy old POS out and drivers are basically done lmao . Just wanna let you know that most UPS employees that have any kinda seniority are lazy and useless and completely backed on the young ones willing to sacrifice for them. Still :censored2: with the gig but do you work for UPS is the main job for longer than like 10 years you’ve basically been useless to any form of society
why are you up at 1 am

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Im over 40, this is my only job (industry leading pay) and I guarantee you can't even begin to touch my numbers. Sad a hater who can't make it as a ft driver has to come on Browncafe and talk :censored2: to feel better about himself. I assume you still live at momma's house?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That all ya got ? I use voice text glad I got half of it off the fact that you replied makes you one of the lazy useless tubs congrats
The person who can’t be bothered to type out proper English responses is calling everyone else lazy. That’s rich.