Y’all are basically slaved out

Future

Victory Ride
161AB1FD-BE84-4415-AD3E-19B2EEA0CEF5.gif

iruhnman630

Why are most idiots on here so entitled and :censored2:? I make most of you at a main job and use UPS as a side gig technology will take most of you lazy old POS out and drivers are basically done lmao . Just wanna let you know that most UPS employees that have any kinda seniority are lazy and useless and completely backed on the young ones willing to sacrifice for them. Still :censored2: with the gig but do you work for UPS is the main job for longer than like 10 years you’ve basically been useless to any form of society

That rant was radical.

Get it??

Radical?

Future

Victory Ride
670E6D04-29BD-4B1B-B383-4C0EE3D455E9.gif
Why View attachment 226217 are most idiots on here so entitled and :censored2:? I make most of you at a main job and use UPS as a side gig technology will take most of you lazy old POS out and drivers are basically done lmao . Just wanna let you know that most UPS employees that have any kinda seniority are lazy and useless and completely backed on the young ones willing to sacrifice for them. Still :censored2: with the gig but do you work for UPS is the main job for longer than like 10 years you’ve basically been useless to any form of society

iruhnman630

Notice people my age have these old illiterate dumb :censored2: slaves have no replies that are factual
You are correct on the second part of that statement...you have no replies that are factual.

I just hope you are lying about the first part, because if you really do own slaves, you will probably end up in prison, since slavery is illegal.

Future

Victory Ride
Why are most idiots on here so entitled and :censored2:? I make most of you at a main job and use UPS as a side gig technology will take most of you lazy old POS out and drivers are basically done lmao . Just wanna let you know that most UPS employees that have any kinda seniority are lazy and useless and completely backed on the young ones willing to sacrifice for them. Still :censored2: with the gig but do you work for UPS is the main job for longer than like 10 years you’ve basically been useless to any form of society
98C8902C-F0FF-4FED-8135-F5967EA01030.gif

unloady

What exactly are you crying about? People stay here for a reason. The pay/hours suck as a part time employee but thats the thing, it's a PART time job to start. How many other part time jobs provide nearly unmatched benefits for you AND your family? How about paid vacations, paid sick days, paid option days and holiday pay? Guranteed annual raises? Retirement and pension? The oppurtunity to make 100k a year once you have enough seniority? A union job that is protected and secure as long as you show up on time and if youre not stupid enough to fight someone over hurt feelings or steal something. You gonna get all those perks at taco bell? Mcdonalds? Selling phones at the mall? Youre complaining about seniority which makes me laugh because seniority means everything at this job better get used to it or quit. It's a marathon, not a sprint. The majority of workers here bust there ass in some shape or form. It sounds to me that your butthurt over guys getting "easier" jobs that started out doing the grunt work long before you even got hired. Stop being a bitch and do your time like everyone else or gtfo. I have 4 years in and im still on the bottom of the totem pole but thats fine with me. I respect the drivers and the people who put the time in working as a hub rat. We all start at ground zero. I wasn't pleased with this new contract but the benefits we recieve are still great. I have a full time job too and live decently. When my turn comes around to drive and i feel like it, ill take it. If not, ill be okay. UPS isn't going anywhere anytime soon. When another recession hits and :censored2: hits the fan i'll at least still have a job here. The company isn't perfect and has alot of problems but you sound like a troll or you just couldn't make the cut because you're weak mentally or physically or both. You can't work here if you don't have patientce and a thick skin. Stop being envious over people who earned their stripes. Give your mom her phone back and go back to your xbox and sip your apple juice, wussy.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Probably both not out of high school and living with mom. Saw on YouTube this morning that Jimmy Kimmel’s show did a segment last night called “YouTube Challenge - I Turned off the TV During Fortnite”.

Coincidence that this guy shows up angry on here right after it aired? I think not.

OMG! What kind of crappy parents let their kids curse at them????? They would lose their Xbox for a long time in my house over that. Lol.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
That all ya got ? I use voice text glad I got half of it off the fact that you replied makes you one of the lazy useless tubs congrats

Use voice text when you're calling your dope dealer or Mom.
When you want to make a point in a forum so people understand, TYPE !!!

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
4B67A1EB-4E44-467F-81BD-E1E0A6AEE38D.gif