Yet Another Corporation Goes “Woke”

rickyb

I haven't watched Disney movies in years but they are hardly Martin Scorsese movies. The question is why do you so badly want little kids to see sexual situations in movies?
i never said that but im questioning what hte problem is with gay hugs and kisses for kids, and why violence is okay?

vantexan

i never said that but im questioning what hte problem is with gay hugs and kisses for kids, and why violence is okay?
The only thing that matters Ricky is that children are protected from being introduced to mature subject matter without their parent's consent.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Perhaps Mars Corp could put truly constructive messages on their product, such as:

Don't have babies until you are old enough to support them...

If you have a prostate you are male, no matter how many female hormones you take...

rickyb

Perhaps Mars Corp could put truly constructive messages on their product, such as:

If you have a prostate you are male, no matter how many female hormones you take...
Arrest will smith, usa war criminals, and wall st ceos

rickyb

No more war profiteering

rickyb

The only thing that matters Ricky is that children are protected from being introduced to mature subject matter without their parent's consent.
So in other words opneeds was wrong bc theres no sex in disney movies

Btw wat about these junk cereals which target children?