You’re all pathetic

rod

Retired 22 years
Lap only for seats that were pretty much just plywood covered by fabric. No belts for the jump seats.
There were NO seat belts in the trucks I drove for probably the first 5 years I was there. They weren't required in delivery trucks by law for a few years even after cars were made to have them.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Came on here a few months ago about being terminated for not wearing a seatbelt. All I was looking for was advice or if anyone knew of a similar situation. I was ripped to shreds by people telling me I’m a runner and I deserve to get fired and I’ll never get my career back. Today I wanted to tell you all I got my job back and that you’re all *ing worthless. This discussion forum is an absolute joke and anyone who comes on here just to degrade fellow union workers is an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being. * all of you old, ignorant, heavy drinking/smoking pieces of *. Have fun retiring and then dying 2 years after. From the bottom of my heart, * YOU
So being a runner got you a few months unpaid vacation. Nice.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Came on here a few months ago about being terminated for not wearing a seatbelt. All I was looking for was advice or if anyone knew of a similar situation. I was ripped to shreds by people telling me I’m a runner and I deserve to get fired and I’ll never get my career back. Today I wanted to tell you all I got my job back and that you’re all *ing worthless. This discussion forum is an absolute joke and anyone who comes on here just to degrade fellow union workers is an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being. * all of you old, ignorant, heavy drinking/smoking pieces of *. Have fun retiring and then dying 2 years after. From the bottom of my heart, * YOU
You don't wear your seatbelt and won't make it to retirement

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
You would have pissed your pants back when the trucks weren't equipped with ANY seat belts.
You’re absolutely right lol
Were those the “hi-steppers”?

And you should’ve seen me the day I had a FAT AND UNHEALTHY (@Gmo55 ™️) on road doing an observation ride. I Felt like half his ass was hanging in the street the whole day one foot on the steps

rod

Retired 22 years
You’re absolutely right lol
Were those the “hi-steppers”?

And you should’ve seen me the day I had a FAT AND UNHEALTHY (@Gmo55 ™️) on road doing an observation ride. I Felt like half his ass was hanging in the street the whole day one foot on the steps
:-)----The first ones I drove without seat belts were the old stub nose P-400's that had a shelf in the cab that you could line up you next 5 or 10 stops.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
It’s the same few people posting the same know it all crap over and over and over. To summarize it, everyone here thinks the company owes them, they screw the company every chance they get, everyone that doesn’t agree is a runner gunner that’s gonna get fired, and finally, everyone here is a multi millionaire investor.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
It’s the same few people posting the same know it all crap over and over and over. To summarize it, everyone here thinks the company owes them, they screw the company every chance they get, everyone that doesn’t agree is a runner gunner that’s gonna get fired, and finally, everyone here is a multi millionaire investor.
It’s only taken you 12 years to crack the BC code huh?

rod

Retired 22 years
It’s the same few people posting the same know it all crap over and over and over. To summarize it, everyone here thinks the company owes them, they screw the company every chance they get, everyone that doesn’t agree is a runner gunner that’s gonna get fired, and finally,everyone here is a multi millionaire investor.

Except those investing in crypto crap--it's a trap.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Have we met?

You sound like my wife...