You’re all pathetic

ManInBrown

Came on here a few months ago about being terminated for not wearing a seatbelt. All I was looking for was advice or if anyone knew of a similar situation. I was ripped to shreds by people telling me I’m a runner and I deserve to get fired and I’ll never get my career back. Today I wanted to tell you all I got my job back and that you’re all *ing worthless. This discussion forum is an absolute joke and anyone who comes on here just to degrade fellow union workers is an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being. * all of you old, ignorant, heavy drinking/smoking pieces of *. Have fun retiring and then dying 2 years after. From the bottom of my heart, * YOU
When you’re done come take 20 off me, runner.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
Came on here a few months ago about being terminated for not wearing a seatbelt. All I was looking for was advice or if anyone knew of a similar situation. I was ripped to shreds by people telling me I’m a runner and I deserve to get fired and I’ll never get my career back. Today I wanted to tell you all I got my job back and that you’re all *ing worthless. This discussion forum is an absolute joke and anyone who comes on here just to degrade fellow union workers is an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being. * all of you old, ignorant, heavy drinking/smoking pieces of *. Have fun retiring and then dying 2 years after. From the bottom of my heart, * YOU

The heavy drinkers will live longer than somebody who falls out the side of the package car…

Shiftless

You have management material written all over you!

You will go into management, and you better hope you don't work around the guys you work with now!

Altho you wont last long anyway! Pay back to you from those around you, will surely be your destiny!

Last edited:

ski or die

Ski or Die
Congratulations on getting your job back. But just a thought from an Old Retired Guy of 23 years. I did make it past 2 years, but 2 of my fellow employees did not make it 6 months. But the information that is more important, while I was working and in my 20's, a good friend of mine was in delivery and in his 20's also. He was a runner gunner. His goal was to go into management, which had been approved. He was speeding around a curve and rolled his pkg car. He was not using his seatbelt either. When it rolled, he fell out and it crushed him. They found him underneath. He was a great person as well as a good friend. Probably wouldn't have made it in management because he was to nice of a guy. I know you are upset by some of the comments on here, but there are alot of trolls not just on this site. But the point is, a seatbelt would have saved this young man's life. He left behind many friends and family who were deeply hurting.

babboo25

Banned
Amen, take a look the amount of posts the regulars have on here, it’s really sad.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
... He was speeding around a curve and rolled his pkg car. He was not using his seatbelt either. When it rolled, he fell out and it crushed him. They found him underneath...
oie_animation-6.gif