You’re all pathetic

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
Give the kid credit---he did use "you're" instead of "your". That shows more intelligence than most on here.
UPS is very lucky to have him.

Seriously I want to know what local this is. He sounds like the absolute worst type of person possible and for them to stick it to management, by forcing a center manager to endure such a stomach churning individual, even for 5 minutes a day,

That is really making a statement. This smells exactly like the BA said “no :censored2: that DM we’ll teach his ass a lesson. Get this driver back in that damn building for the rest of his career no matter what”

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
No but once in the days when you had to change into your UPS pants in the building ( yes there was a time like that) we did file a grievance because the locker room was like 10 below
Uncle rod changed his pants in the parking lot next to the Harley

542thruNthru

It’s the same few people posting the same know it all crap over and over and over. To summarize it, everyone here thinks the company owes them, they screw the company every chance they get, everyone that doesn’t agree is a runner gunner that’s gonna get fired, and finally, everyone here is a multi millionaire investor.
Which one am I again?

WorknLateHuh

the inconvenience of having to put on your seatbelt just lowers your stops per hour..... just like putting the truck in park.

see you in your next thread "What are the chances of getting my job back after a Roll-Away"

pkgdriver

:-)----The first ones I drove without seat belts were the old stub nose P-400's that had a shelf in the cab that you could line up you next 5 or 10 stops.
The ones I drove had both the seat belt and the huge shelf for stops. Lots of play in the steering wheel too. The suckers were terrible to preload with when you are taller than 6ft. Sears and JC Penny had their own 400 full that went to the mall when I started.