You’re all pathetic

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.

tenor.gif

kxs783kms

kxs783
I am single, have no child, not divorced, make a lot of money, bang a lot of women, still haven’t caught a disease, live in my own bachelor pad, love the family I have, hate my management, and love my job.

I love my life actually

Ok but I didn't name you specifically, so you seem a little on the defense. They say a hit dog will holler. You didn't have to prove anything to me sir but congrats.

I've come to the conclusion that a lot of guys here hate their life, their family and being home, apparently. This is their meet up place to release all of that hate and frustration that they can't towards management or at home lol. Definitely not the place to come if you're looking for serious advice. You come here to get a good laugh off of miserable people and that's about it lol.
It's a good place to vent and occasionally you do get an answer if you don't act like a jerk

Est.1998

I've come to the conclusion that a lot of guys here hate their life, their family and being home, apparently. This is their meet up place to release all of that hate and frustration that they can't towards management or at home lol. Definitely not the place to come if you're looking for serious advice. You come here to get a good laugh off of miserable people and that's about it lol.
I've yet to run across any of the true Brown Cafe posters who fit this description.
They're good men/women who have posted awesome advice and stories, and seem to live great lives.
If you aren't here for advice or to be amongst peers, what's your purpose for being here?
I can tell by your screenname you probably haven't worked at UPS long or no longer works at UPS.

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
I've yet to run across any of the true Brown Cafe posters who fit this description.
They're good men/women who have posted awesome advice and stories, and seem to live great lives.
If you aren't here for advice or to be amongst peers, what's your purpose for being here?
I can tell by your screenname you probably haven't worked at UPS long or no longer works at UPS.
I come here for the camaraderie, many Teamsters/craftsmen of all kinds, and it’s a Million mile marathon roast.

I come here for two things: to get flamed, and it’s an excuse to ignore my girlfriend.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Ok but I didn't name you specifically, so you seem a little on the defense. They say a hit dog will holler. You didn't have to prove anything to me sir but congrats.
But you didn’t name anybody in particular. How about say names next time pal so you can be more specific with all of us.

Made brown

Came on here a few months ago about being terminated for not wearing a seatbelt. All I was looking for was advice or if anyone knew of a similar situation. I was ripped to shreds by people telling me I’m a runner and I deserve to get fired and I’ll never get my career back. Today I wanted to tell you all I got my job back and that you’re all *ing worthless. This discussion forum is an absolute joke and anyone who comes on here just to degrade fellow union workers is an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being. * all of you old, ignorant, heavy drinking/smoking pieces of *. Have fun retiring and then dying 2 years after. From the bottom of my heart, * YOU
I for one just wanted to say thanks for taking the lashes while actually teaching others lurking a few things that they never picked up on.

With all due respect, these posters that seem to be taking your misfortune and adding humor to it are showing lots of people how UPS can be and how to handle it.
It's actually a learning experience.