You’re all pathetic

UPSER1987

I've come to the conclusion that a lot of guys here hate their life, their family and being home, apparently. This is their meet up place to release all of that hate and frustration that they can't towards management or at home lol. Definitely not the place to come if you're looking for serious advice. You come here to get a good laugh off of miserable people and that's about it lol.
Most of the people like this sit in the office an hour or two after working putting on a show for the office OMS. Never understood talking about a job you hate endlessly then coming here to complain about it . Lol

badpal

I was told to drive back to the center on a flat tire (about 15 miles of country road) one time. There was hardly any tire left on the wheel by the time I got back. This was on a Friday when there wasn't any management in our building and our mechanic hadn't started for the evening yet. They always left by noon on Fri. I had called Minneapolis to see what I was suppose to do as that happened shortly after UPS removed all the spare tires from the trucks to make room for more packages. Work as directed. Our mechanic just shook his head and threw away the wheel -- what was left of it.
Yeah thankfully for everyone involved the days of changing tires on road yourself are long gone, Only had the pleasure of doing that once or twice, both on the old ford econoline vans thankfully. Very fine tire changing equipment for sure. LOL

rod

Retired 22 years
Yeah thankfully for everyone involved the days of changing tires on road yourself are long gone, Only had the pleasure of doing that once or twice, both on the old ford econoline vans thankfully. Very fine tire changing equipment for sure. LOL
For a long time we had a spare but no jack or lug wrench. If you were lucky you found a farmer who had that equipment. UPS once gave me hell for petty cashing a 5 dollar tip to a farmer who more or less changed a tire for me. What a company.

kxs783kms

kxs783
There's good advice here, too...
See @Well-Known Member 's post above.

Yeah, I have definitely read some great advice on here. Problem is you have to search through tons of nonsense sometimes just to find it. I understand there will be topics that we can joke about but when there are posts looking for serious answers, unfortunately some people don't know how to turn it off and not be an *ss. I know there are some simple questions asked sometimes but if one is not mature enough to not respond in a reasonable way, then what's so hard with just not responding at all?

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Yeah, I have definitely read some great advice on here. Problem is you have to search through tons of nonsense sometimes just to find it. I understand there will be topics that we can joke about but when there are posts looking for serious answers, unfortunately some people don't know how to turn it off and not be an *ss. I know there are some simple questions asked sometimes but if one is not mature enough to not respond in a reasonable way, then what's so hard with just not responding at all?
You know you don’t have to come into these forums if you’re just going to bitch about what people say

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Next time use the search before creating a thread.

Hope this helps and is on topic.

BrownSnowFlake

the ups and upsers reddit are much better
E898D8F9-5189-4A63-A047-85EC073B55A6.gif

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Came on here a few months ago about being terminated for not wearing a seatbelt. All I was looking for was advice or if anyone knew of a similar situation. I was ripped to shreds by people telling me I’m a runner and I deserve to get fired and I’ll never get my career back. Today I wanted to tell you all I got my job back and that you’re all *ing worthless. This discussion forum is an absolute joke and anyone who comes on here just to degrade fellow union workers is an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being. * all of you old, ignorant, heavy drinking/smoking pieces of *. Have fun retiring and then dying 2 years after. From the bottom of my heart, * YOU
They might be old, ignorant, heavy drinking/smoking pieces of *, but atleast they are smart enough to use a seat belt in the proper way.
Can't fix stupid.

Fido

I made a comment on a post that was on this topic. Other than that, I never mentioned how idiotic you and others sound. Don't bitch about me bitching and there's more to life than you living and posting on here everyday. Hope this helps.
I’m not bitching I’m just saying;
You don’t have to post here or look on here if that’s what you think. Other than my loader I don’t complain.

kxs783kms

kxs783
I’m not bitching I’m just saying;
You don’t have to post here or look on here if that’s what you think. Other than my loader I don’t complain.

Again, I come on here looking for good information about things that are happening or may be coming in the future just to be aware. Like the post about the cameras that will probably be coming to all centers, etc. Stuff like that is good to know. I'm already starting to prepare as if they are already installed in the cars. I rarely post on here or make a comment whenever someone says something that's unnecessary to the question being asked and you have to search through all the nonsense just to find good information. I haven't complained on this form, not once, until this post was made. Which made it acceptable to speak on because it's somewhat what the topic is about. I don't stay on here too long because after awhile you see how the toxic behavior gets to you.

Fido

Again, I come on here looking for good information about things that are happening or may be coming in the future just to be aware. Like the post about the cameras that will probably be coming to all centers, etc. Stuff like that is good to know. I'm already starting to prepare as if they are already installed in the cars. I rarely post on here or make a comment whenever someone says something that's unnecessary to the question being asked and you have to search through all the nonsense just to find good information. I haven't complained on this form, not once, until this post was made. Which made it acceptable to speak on because it's somewhat what the topic is about. I don't stay on here too long because after awhile you see how the toxic behavior gets to you.
Tldr