YOU ALL LOOK LIKE SCRAGGY HOMELESS EX-CON NO ACCOUNTS!!!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Wow conversation over. She’s a person....regardless of gender. I don’t know her personally but nobody deserves to be discriminated against.
988342BB-941A-4172-9151-3EA9CB5099C3.gif

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
Actually it does. A transgendered woman is a woman...regardless of what small minded and seemingly ignorant people think. However, I was born and still am a woman....now commonly referred to as a cis woman. Not that I have any problems with transgender people. I have a friend who is transitioning female to male and he is a wonderful person.
You really believe that crap?

El Correcto

god is dead
Where is the pride?
You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Tats, nose rings, lip rings, ear rings, scraggy beards and hair, shirt tails hanging out, dirty uniforms and shoes.......

a couple years from now the company will allow drinking and drugs just to fill the ranks.

Looking like this affects your self esteem. Your life will suffer in the long term.

Keep clean.
Uniforms clean and pressed
Have some pride in your job.

Just because what's her name and the company doesnt give a flying friend anymore doesnt mean you have to lower yourself
to THEIR low standards.

Champions in life set their own high standards and always strive to exceed them.
1633109946290.gif

NYJetsfan87

Where is the pride?
You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Tats, nose rings, lip rings, ear rings, scraggy beards and hair, shirt tails hanging out, dirty uniforms and shoes.......

a couple years from now the company will allow drinking and drugs just to fill the ranks.

Looking like this affects your self esteem. Your life will suffer in the long term.

Keep clean.
Uniforms clean and pressed
Have some pride in your job.

Just because what's her name and the company doesnt give a flying friend anymore doesnt mean you have to lower yourself
to THEIR low standards.

Champions in life set their own high standards and always strive to exceed them.
I think the company indirectly has already allowed drugs in the ranks so to speak. The building, some of the employees including management , and especially the parking lot smells of marijuana daily . I am a union inside 22.3 employee. I used to think since I am inside and work the overnight shift that these appearance issues weren’t common elsewhere and kind of were just happening in my building. Guess I was wrong. It’s a shame. Back in the day UPSers were subjected to military like inspections. From the employees to management the appearance guidelines/requirements have certainly taken a turn for the worse. I remember full time supervisors used to have to look and act professional. Currently, in my building overnight we have some tyrant who has been kicked out of two or three buildings and the twilight shift in my building. He screams and yells at everyone but can’t read or write it seems and can’t pay people correctly. He’s so incompetent he needs part timers to do his payroll. Let’s face it ,part time union employees never dressed the part. But they never came to work dressed like complete bums smelling of weed either. In closing , it’s a shame what these new hires do to the bathrooms. I mean it’s been happening the last five years or so. They make disgusting messes. Maybe pay a little more and hire better quality people ? I won’t hold my breath on the paying people more part.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I think the company indirectly has already allowed drugs in the ranks so to speak. The building, some of the employees including management , and especially the parking lot smells of marijuana daily . I am a union inside 22.3 employee. I used to think since I am inside and work the overnight shift that these appearance issues weren’t common elsewhere and kind of were just happening in my building. Guess I was wrong. It’s a shame. Back in the day UPSers were subjected to military like inspections. From the employees to management the appearance guidelines/requirements have certainly taken a turn for the worse. I remember full time supervisors used to have to look and act professional. Currently, in my building overnight we have some tyrant who has been kicked out of two or three buildings and the twilight shift in my building. He screams and yells at everyone but can’t read or write it seems and can’t pay people correctly. He’s so incompetent he needs part timers to do his payroll. Let’s face it ,part time union employees never dressed the part. But they never came to work dressed like complete bums smelling of weed either. In closing , it’s a shame what these new hires do to the bathrooms. I mean it’s been happening the last five years or so. They make disgusting messes. Maybe pay a little more and hire better quality people ? I won’t hold my breath on the paying people more part.
Sadly I agree.

When I started at UPS in 1993 the ol timers use to sit around after work and tell us stories about how great the company was back in the day. They told us about the company picniks and bbq's , about the package cars lined up at a local bar at the end of the day with drivers and management drinking together to have a beer or two on a Friday, and how it REALLY was like a big family.

In 1993 the ol timers were bemoaning the fact that the company was growing too big and losing it's touch with employees and how they pined for the good ol days. I think every generation does this but it is much more noticeable these days.

I retired in 2015 just about fed up with the company as most are. I never thought of UPS as a family and saw it slide further. Now in the last 6 years it seems like the sliding has escalated into falling over a clift.

This of course comes from the top/down , not the bottom/up. The leadership.

I would welcome with open arms a "General Patton" type to take over and bring pride back into being a UPSer.

Let's admit this. Decent men and women WANT to be able to take pride in their work and the company they work for. It takes up a good part of your lives and work life does affect the rest of your life in self esteem , pride, respect, and other positive virtues.

That is why I say if I were still there I would keep my high standards on my own. I would be clean, have a spotless uniform , perform my job as professionally as I could , and try to be a good example to my co-workers.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Sadly I agree.

When I started at UPS in 1993 the ol timers use to sit around after work and tell us stories about how great the company was back in the day. They told us about the company picniks and bbq's , about the package cars lined up at a local bar at the end of the day with drivers and management drinking together to have a beer or two on a Friday, and how it REALLY was like a big family.

In 1993 the ol timers were bemoaning the fact that the company was growing too big and losing it's touch with employees and how they pined for the good ol days. I think every generation does this but it is much more noticeable these days.

I retired in 2015 just about fed up with the company as most are. I never thought of UPS as a family and saw it slide further. Now in the last 6 years it seems like the sliding has escalated into falling over a clift.

This of course comes from the top/down , not the bottom/up. The leadership.

I would welcome with open arms a "General Patton" type to take over and bring pride back into being a UPSer.

Let's admit this. Decent men and women WANT to be able to take pride in their work and the company they work for. It takes up a good part of your lives and work life does affect the rest of your life in self esteem , pride, respect, and other positive virtues.

That is why I say if I were still there I would keep my high standards on my own. I would be clean, have a spotless uniform , perform my job as professionally as I could , and try to be a good example to my co-workers.
3ED1D02F-7D13-4DDD-8CB9-8B33E3339469.jpeg

What Would Frankie Do?