YOU ALL LOOK LIKE SCRAGGY HOMELESS EX-CON NO ACCOUNTS!!!

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
I could care less if you think I’m transgender lol. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with it. 🤣
Wrong
Screenshot_20211002-182737.png

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Oh I’m over it. I’m just waiting for the ignorant to whipping their junk out and start measuring lol. I’m not getting into a transgender debate. I was simply responding to the member who said I cut my penis off that I’m not transgender. Not that there’s anything wrong with being transgender.
Jealous?

35years

Gravy route
Let's put to rest the BS that UPS was once one big happy family; management and workers chasing butterflies together.

Management may have thought so. But while they all became millionaires with thier stock bonuses, the workers still had to deal with harassment from greedy power-tipping psychopath managers. They stole thousands and thousands from drivers over the years by subtracting unpaid lunch which was not taken or recorded by the drivers...

There was a lot of resentment built up over the years and it showed when we went on strike.

Management saw it as a betrayal....These ungrateful underlings. So management always points to the strike as breaking unity between management and workers. But the drivers (except the clueless or suck-ups) always saw it as "us" and "them". No driver that I ever worked with hung out with management after work. And I have been here since Jimmy Carter was President, way before 1993; oldroadB.

Last edited:

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
Let's put to rest the BS that UPS was once one big happy family; management and workers chasing butterflies together.

Management may have thought so. But while they all became millionaires with thier stock bonuses, the workers still had to deal with harassment from greedy power-tipping psychopath managers. They stole thousands and thousands from drivers over the years by subtracting unpaid lunch which was not taken or recorded by the drivers...

There was a lot of resentment built up over the years and it showed when we went on strike.

Management saw it as a betrayal....These ungrateful underlings. So management always points to the strike as breaking unity between management and workers. But the drivers (except the clueless or suck-ups) always saw it as "us" and "them".

From the way some of the old timers talk at my building, it is actually a nicer place to work now than it used to be. Sure the appearance standards went downhill and the company is a mess in some ways but the stories they tell about old-school management make me glad I never had to deal with it.

35years

Gravy route
From the way some of the old timers talk at my building, it is actually a nicer place to work now than it used to be. Sure the appearance standards went downhill and the company is a mess in some ways but the stories they tell about old-school management make me glad I never had to deal with it.
Managers screaming in your face two inches from your face; harassing drivers to the point of tears when they were dealing with family tragedies; lying, cheating, dumping stops on drivers they didn't like.

They haven't changed.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
Managers screaming in your face two inches from your face; harassing drivers to the point of tears when they were dealing with family tragedies; lying, cheating, dumping stops on drivers they didn't like.

They haven't changed.

My experience with them has not been that bad yet thankfully. I got screamed at a few times on preload but I never felt like it was personal so I just ignored them until they shut up.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer

Management saw it as a betrayal....These ungrateful underlings. So management always points to the strike as breaking unity between management and workers. But the drivers (except the clueless or suck-ups) always saw it as "us" and "them". No driver that I ever worked with hung out with management after work. And I have been here since Jimmy Carter was President, way before 1993; oldroadB.
That was what I was told by the ol timers in Willows, California. ( which has been closed since about 1994-95 )
just telling what I was told.

BTW I agree with every word of your post. I hated management long before the strike. I have known a couple with some integrity but they are as rare as Bigfoot.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
That was what I was told by the ol timers in Willows, California. ( which has been closed since about 1994-95 )
just telling what I was told.

BTW I agree with every word of your post. I hated management long before the strike. I have known a couple with some integrity but they are as rare as Bigfoot.
I believe you

NYJetsfan87

Appearance standards are racist.
I wouldn’t agree with that. Let me explain why. I work in Nassau, New York overnight, I am a union inside 22.3 employee. So we don’t see or deal directly with customers. So I don’t think we need to adhere to strict appearance guidelines. That being said you shouldn’t come to work wearing ripped clothes smelling of marijuana either. There should be some standards. I also understand that UPS needs to fill the positions and that sometimes they have to lower there standards. But to what extent ? Also why does it seem next to impossible to fire a management supervisor ? We have one that’s been bounced around two buildings and from the twi to night on our shift. He doesn’t pay people right and can’t put vacations in correctly. Constantly yelling at his own supervisors and union employees. He’s been sat down by security and numerous employees both union and non union have called corporate on him. What’s crazy is not only have they not fired this person he’s going around saying he might get promoted to manager ( not sure if that’s true the man is known liar ) . I don’t think he can even read or write. I think anyone that works with or near him would agree the place would be much better off without him. To sum it up I miss the old days. Union workers stuck together and the management person you dealt with was competent and could at least read and write .