You and Peak

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
My point being, Mr Upstate, sir...is according to you...your special helper Brundon caught on and could deliver and do a good part of your job....but couldn't do my job...which you've alluded that a trained monkey could do.....without getting his :censored2: suspended 3 times?? Lmao

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
We have over 50 brand new virgin trucks outside my building right now. They're not all for my building but I'll be surprised if we need rentals this year.

Sent from my 28 year old brown truck
We have dozens of extra PC's in the yard now....and we still have rentals every year. Had more rentals last year than in previous years...should have even more this coming peak, I'm thinking ;)

oldngray

nowhere special
My point being, Mr Upstate, sir...is according to you...your special helper Brundon caught on and could deliver and do a good part of your job....but couldn't do my job...which you've alluded that a trained monkey could do.....without getting his :censored2: suspended 3 times?? Lmao

Maybe he just has a trunk monkey button to summon a new loader?
Funny-Mario-Kart.jpg

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I certainly can't speak for what happens on the BOG, but rental trucks are a pretty scarce item around peak here
Not around here. Last peak I saw at least a dozen in the line up and there were a few that sat outside all peak that didn't get used.[/quote]

upschuck

Early in peak, we had rentals sitting on the lot, so the geniuses thought to save money they would return some. A couple days later, they were back with a bunch of friends. A lot of wasted time for the mechanics.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Rental have nice stereos. You can blast those Christmas tunes out loud all day.
Rather not have a radio than have to stop truck, open up big door and straighten up the whole back of the truck at every stop because everything is thrown everywhere everytime you turn the truck lol. Nah not worth it at all lol.

MethodsMan

Rather not have a radio than have to stop truck, open up big door and straighten up the whole back of the truck at every stop because everything is thrown everywhere everytime you turn the truck lol. Nah not worth it at all lol.

You cab the next 5 stops. Or so I've heard. I've never driven a rental. Can we keep the helpers in the back?

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Rental have nice stereos. You can blast those Christmas tunes out loud all day.
I remember one year mgt went through each rental and pulled the radio fuses. The next day those drivers with rentals all stopped at the auto parts store and replaced the fuses.