You do have to feel a bit sorry for Mick Mulvaney

vantexan

Yah, seems like there was a bj in the Oval Office...I guess that warranted years of investigations.

Lulz
Actually Clinton was being charged with 11 felonies. They couldn't ignore it. But where's the list of felonies against Trump? There's no impeachment, just a dog and pony show.

vantexan

Please educate me with a Clinton felonies list.
Known fact that after having her emails were subpoenaed she bleachedbit her server and smashed up all cellphones and blackberries that has been used to communicate with her by her staff. That's obstruction. Having a private server off-site to conduct government business is a felony. Sending emails containing classified documents including top secret of the highest secrecy is a felony. And God only knows what were in the 33,000 emails she deleted but I suspect when foreign governments, corporations, and billionaires give your foundation hundreds of millions and your personal net worth goes over 100 million giving speeches to the same folks it's likely there was some selling access going on.

vantexan

Known fact that after having her emails were subpoenaed she bleachedbit her server and smashed up all cellphones and blackberries that has been used to communicate with her by her staff. That's obstruction. Having a private server off-site to conduct government business is a felony. Sending emails containing classified documents including top secret of the highest secrecy is a felony. And God only knows what were in the 33,000 emails she deleted but I suspect when foreign governments, corporations, and billionaires give your foundation hundreds of millions and your personal net worth goes over 100 million giving speeches to the same folks it's likely there was some selling access going on.
Oh wait, you were talking about Bill. Look it up, I'd rather talk about Hillary. HILLLLLAAAARRREYYYYYYY!!!!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
It is obstruction and she is not being impeached.
Part of the on-going governance process is to look/smooth over political opponents misdoings that did not rise to the level of treason.
Clinton's impeachment was BS just like Trump's attempted impeachment is BS.

newfie

The facts are not talking points. It's all there in the law suit (check it out for yourself) and law suits whether civil or criminal are not filed unless the facts and the evidence supports them.

if the facts are available then you should acquaint yourself with them rather then relying on vindictive partisan talking points.

newfie

Let me try again with you. To be willing to accept the court costs and attorney fees that goes along with the possibility of losing a case you have to be confident in the strength of your evidence. Apparently the state of New York believes that the strength of both the facts and the evidence that supports them are sufficient to file suit.

the state of new york could care less about court costs for you to try to make that argument is laughable if not totally rediculous. The states attorney ran on an agenda of partisan attacks on Trump . There is no evidence that needs to be investigated in new york only a fishing expedition where they hope they find something they can use.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
the state of new york could care less about court costs for you to try to make that argument is laughable if not totally ridiculous. The states attorney ran on an agenda of partisan attacks on Trump . There is no evidence that needs to be investigated in new york only a fishing expedition where they hope they find something they can use.
Just like the impeachment inquiry by the House DemWits.

bacha29

Just like the impeachment inquiry by the House DemWits.
"Racists are people who make decisions based on race". I see.
Does his decision to authorize the creation of the Tuskegee Airman whose skill and courage in air to air combat saved the lives of hundreds if not thousands of white US air crewman make FDR a racist?

Does the presidential order that ended racial segregation in the armed forces so that nonwhites can serve on an equal standing with whites make Harry Truman a racist?

Does the unanimous decision by SCOTUS regarding Brown vs. Board of Education make all 9 judges racists?

Does the unanimous decision by SCOTUS in Katzenbach vs. McClung make all 9 justices racists including the 3 Eisenhower nominees one of which was the chief justice?

Does their introduction sponsorship and signing of the Civil Rights Act make JFK and LBJ racists?

Does his awarding of the Congressional Medal of Freedom to the surviving Tuskegee Airman make George W. Bush a racist?

vantexan

Does his decision to authorize the creation of the Tuskegee Airman whose skill and courage in air to air combat saved the lives of hundreds if not thousands of white US air crewman make FDR a racist?

Does the presidential order that ended racial segregation in the armed forces so that nonwhites can serve on an equal standing with whites make Harry Truman a racist?

Does the unanimous decision by SCOTUS regarding Brown vs. Board of Education make all 9 judges racists?

Does the unanimous decision by SCOTUS in Katzenbach vs. McClung make all 9 justices racists including the 3 Eisenhower nominees one of which was the chief justice?

Does their introduction sponsorship and signing of the Civil Rights Act make JFK and LBJ racists?

Does his awarding of the Congressional Medal of Freedom to the surviving Tuskegee Airman make George W. Bush a racist?
Absolutely not, but arguing that whites in general are racist would make you a racist.

bacha29

Absolutely not, but arguing that whites in general are racist would make you a racist.
But here he is OMJ posting his statement that "racists are people who make decisions based on race" . I'm just asking him if he believes that the people I mentioned who made their decisions at least in part on race were in his opinion racists?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

It’s obvious you are a racist based on your examples you chose!

My signature is there to make people think.
Obviously not all the time.