You do have to feel a bit sorry for Mick Mulvaney

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
But here he is OMJ posting his statement that "racists are people who make decisions based on race" . I'm just asking him if he believes that the people I mentioned who made their decisions at least in part on race were in his opinion racists?
Old saying, there’s always exceptions to the rule.

Not that I embrace the rule. Or even agree with it, for that matter. But then I don’t believe OMJ was attempting to rewrite the definition, just expand it.

But when you’ve been attacked like @bacha29 has for his questionable comments, you tend to hunt for someone, anyone else to criticize. The Art of Deflection.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
"Racists are people who make decisions based on race". I see.

1) Does his decision to authorize the creation of the Tuskegee Airman whose skill and courage in air to air combat saved the lives of hundreds if not thousands of white US air crewman make FDR a racist?

2) Does the presidential order that ended racial segregation in the armed forces so that nonwhites can serve on an equal standing with whites make Harry Truman a racist?

3) Does the unanimous decision by SCOTUS regarding Brown vs. Board of Education make all 9 judges racists?

4) Does the unanimous decision by SCOTUS in Katzenbach vs. McClung make all 9 justices racists including the 3 Eisenhower nominees one of which was the chief justice?

5) Does their introduction sponsorship and signing of the Civil Rights Act make JFK and LBJ racists?

6) Does his awarding of the Congressional Medal of Freedom to the surviving Tuskegee Airman make George W. Bush a racist?
1) No

2) No

3) No

4) No

5) No

6) No

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You're the one who posted it now defend it.
So let me try to help you. Take for example Lester Maddox and George Wallace. Those guys made NO decisions based on race because in their mind's eye there was never going to be any decisions that would have made to be based on race because nothing was ever going to change, The status quo was going to be the same forever.
Now given that they made no decisions based on race does that make them .......non racist?
I did not post it ... it's part of my signature.
The rest of my signature is about you.

Lester and George were racists because they made decisions based on race.
Hope that helps.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Your so called "signature" LMAO is an attempt to paint over history with a very broad brush.
Like the LibTurd you are, you cannot resist the temptation to project your subconscious onto my signature.
Like I said, it’s there to make people think but there is an assumption that the reader can think.