You greedy bastards

PowerLoader

People that are deployed in Iraq don’t even get to see their family for months or years, so I don't know wtf your complaining for. You’re lucky you get to go home everyday. I come from a certain degree of hardship coming from a third world and fortune enough with this job. To me all I hear from you is whining and being spoiled. Man up the eff up.

It's really easy to turn a blind eye to something that is wrong when you compare it to something that is worse. Hardship is hardship, why must you insistently attack those who stand up for themselves simply because they may have it easier than some other specific group of people?

MrFeeder

It's really easy to turn a blind eye to something that is wrong when you compare it to something that is worse. Hardship is hardship, why must you insistently attack those who stand up for themselves simply because they may have it easier than some other specific group of people?
there’s a fine line between complaining about working 12 hours and standing up for yourself. If you’re going to start a battle, it better be effin good and worth it, not over working 12 hours. Suck that shet up. Like I said, we’re entitled to unsurpassed benefits plus 100k a year. Try working for Fedex ground and you’ll see how good you’ve got it at UPS.

PT Car Washer

there’s a fine line between complaining about working 12 hours and standing up for yourself. If you’re going to start a battle, it better be effin good and worth it, not over working 12 hours. Suck that shet up. Like I said, we’re entitled to unsurpassed benefits plus 100k a year. Try working for Fedex ground and you’ll see how good you’ve got it at UPS.
And just what "entitles" you?

MrFeeder

42 years of paying Union dues. My only problem is your sense of entitlement. Lots of people work hard for a lot less. You are fortunate to have a Union job with great pay and benefits. You certainly are not entitled to it.
Well to me yes I am entitled to my 100k plus and benefits a year if I put my hours in. For people that work hard for a lot less, well I can’t help you there. That’s their fault for settling less when there’s opportunity to make money out there. If I can get it, sure anyone can.

Whither

Scofflaw

HUSH MONEY GUYS!

Whither

Scofflaw
Plenty people here posting and worrying about Amazon taking our work putting our jobs at stake lol. And then you got another category of guys complaining when there’s too much work lol. Sounds like women on their cycles to me.

Hey man, you wanna prove your manhood doing 78 hrs/wk during peak driving then jumping, more power to you. I have no interest in that :censored2:.

rod

Retired 22 years
42 years of paying Union dues. My only problem is your sense of entitlement. Lots of people work hard for a lot less. You are fortunate to have a Union job with great pay and benefits. You certainly are not entitled to it.
I'm sorry but every time I hear that "42 years" I throw-up in my mouth a little :-)

PT Car Washer

Well to me yes I am entitled to my 100k plus and benefits a year if I put my hours in. For people that work hard for a lot less, well I can’t help you there. That’s their fault for settling less when there’s opportunity to make money out there. If I can get it, sure anyone can.
I certainly hope you have the best in life. You may want to plan for the worse just in case. There is an old saying. Man plans, God laughs.